pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I like the season so far, but it feels like a completely different show. It became a comedy show at this point.. Some of the dialogue seems straight outta Scream Queens or even Scary Movie tbh.

I somewhat agree. I feel like AHS has took a comical turn since Apocalypse. Wasn't one of the seasons of Scream Queens supposed to be camp related? Maybe Ryan is using leftovers...

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I ain't feeling it, all of it is just so...meh :defeated:

I hear you, like it's somewhat entertaining but in a cheap and formulaic way. Last season started off strong and went to shit, maybe this one will be the opposite, and end up being better than the beginning lol. I'll be honest though, I'm only watching for Cody and Billie <3

I have a feeling this season is going to have that same shift right in the middle. Everyone’s dying off too quickly and the pace is being pushed too early for it it last 10 episodes. I think we’re watching a movie and then after the first half of the season, we’ll learn it’s all been filmed. Remember how it introduced everyone in the exercise video? That might have something to do with it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hadn't watched ep2 yet but the pilot was really really good! I liked Cult a lot (most seasons since Freak Show were meh) and I surprisingly fell in love with this one!! So good so far. I love how self aware it is about where it wants to go. Doesn't try too hard etc.

Waiting to see ep2 with my friends

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I have a feeling this season is going to have that same shift right in the middle. Everyone’s dying off too quickly and the pace is being pushed too early for it it last 10 episodes. I think we’re watching a movie and then after the first half of the season, we’ll learn it’s all been filmed. Remember how it introduced everyone in the exercise video? That might have something to do with it

Absolutely agree about the fast pacing but wouldn't the movie idea make it like a repeat of the Roanoke season? I mean I guess the difference would be that with Roanoke, we knew we were "watching" something for the first 5 eps. I definitely think there's more to this season than what we've seen already but as much as I enjoyed Roanoke (I feel like I'm in the minority there lol), I'd be disappointed if they went that route again with 1984.

Absolutely agree about the fast pacing but wouldn't the movie idea make it like a repeat of the Roanoke season? I mean I guess the difference would be that with Roanoke, we knew we were "watching" something for the first 5 eps. I definitely think there's more to this season than what we've seen already but as much as I enjoyed Roanoke (I feel like I'm in the minority there lol), I'd be disappointed if they went that route again with 1984.

I feel you, I loved Roanoke, it was probably my favorite season tbh. And you’re right, it would be a repeat thing from that season but I’m just not sure what’s happening is “real” in their world. The guy being killed and coming back, being seen by literally everyone? I guess we’ve seen ghosts before but usually they know they’re ghosts don’t they? Idk, theres definitely something up with this season

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

My thoughts exactly. Are you on Reddit? There's an AHS sub and people have some good theories on there. The 'show/movie within a show' is what fans are leaning towards.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

My thoughts exactly. Are you on Reddit? There's an AHS sub and people have some good theories on there. The 'show/movie within a show' is what fans are leaning towards.

I am just not for AHS. Interesting tho, I’m glad I’m not the only one thinking the same thing!! I just have a feeling it can’t last 10 episodes of this same shit lol

giphy.gif

Idk, theres definitely something up with this season

Oh definitely, for sure. No way this arc can last 10 eps. And I think IIRC there was a tweet from some AHS fan account earlier this summer that said "there's more going on" with a camera emoji, so I can see that "movie within a movie" possibility.

LOL last night's episode was BANANAS  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana:

I watched the first episode and it didn't capture me like the season pre-roanoke did.

But my interest is pretty gone, is it worth watching?

IDK, it's a bit touch and go, and I'm ambivalent; maybe give it one more episode and see how you feel?

I hear Stevie Nicks is making another appearance on the show soon. Idk if it’s confirmed, I just saw it all over twitter. Each time, I tell myself it’s time to finally start watching AHS but I never get around to it. Would it be weird if I watched all the seasons out of order so I could hit all the ones with Stevie first or should I just watch them all in order? Which seasons are the best ones?

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

This is the worst season so far, just boring and the story is a jumbled up mess. Ryan Murphy good with producing a theme and asthetic. But everything else is meh. These actors are poor, atleast other seasons that were not great had the actors like Kathy Bates, sarah, even, lily and Jessica.

Such a waste of an amazing concept! I hate the comedy feel to it. Needs to be darker. Honestly it’s like Pretty Little Liars meets goosebumps.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance