pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I hear Stevie Nicks is making another appearance on the show soon. Idk if it’s confirmed, I just saw it all over twitter. Each time, I tell myself it’s time to finally start watching AHS but I never get around to it. Would it be weird if I watched all the seasons out of order so I could hit all the ones with Stevie first or should I just watch them all in order? Which seasons are the best ones?

I think you would understand a lot more references if you watched them in order but they're perfectly fine to watch in any order I guess, except for Apocalypse. People generally agree that Asylum was the best one and Hotel is like the least favorite. Stevie Nicks appearances in the series were so minimal honestly, but if you're only interested because of her maybe start with the Coven and see if you like it.

---

Loved the last episode of 1984, it was crazy :deadbanana:

I think you would understand a lot more references if you watched them in order but they're perfectly fine to watch in any order I guess, except for Apocalypse. People generally agree that Asylum was the best one and Hotel is like the least favorite. Stevie Nicks appearances in the series were so minimal honestly, but if you're only interested because of her maybe start with the Coven and see if you like it.

I have wanted to watch the show for awhile, not just because of Stevie Nicks. That’s just another thing pushing me to watch. I originally wanted to check it out when season 3 started because I love shows with witches, but I didn’t get around to it. I wanted to even more when I heard Stevie appeared in that season. I’ve debated starting with that one then going back to the beginning and watching them all in order. I’ll probably just start from the beginning because it makes most sense. I already have the first 5 seasons on my laptop, ready for me. Who knows if I’ll even get around to watching it this time either though lol.

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688

I watched the first episode and it didn't capture me like the season pre-roanoke did.

But my interest is pretty gone, is it worth watching?

I'd say yes

I'm not sure where you stand on show ratings, but these episodes have been highly ranked (and rightfully so) :hooker:

Like with all episodes, some are weaker than others, but there's always something that will keep you clinging on. 1984 is good with cliffhangers it seems, and so far there have been many good twists

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I kinda sorta hate myself for finding Zach Villa (Nightstalker) hot, but like at least I don't think the OG Nightstalker is hot. And Zach seems like a super cool dude.

I have wanted to watch the show for awhile, not just because of Stevie Nicks. That’s just another thing pushing me to watch. I originally wanted to check it out when season 3 started because I love shows with witches, but I didn’t get around to it. I wanted to even more when I heard Stevie appeared in that season. I’ve debated starting with that one then going back to the beginning and watching them all in order. I’ll probably just start from the beginning because it makes most sense. I already have the first 5 seasons on my laptop, ready for me. Who knows if I’ll even get around to watching it this time either though lol.

Yeah if I were you, I'd watch Season 3 Coven first. If you're gonna watch Season 8 Apocalypse you don't realllly need to watch the 1st season (Murder House) because they explain all you need to know in an episode during Season 8, but it's up to you. Enjoy!

I kinda sorta hate myself for finding Zach Villa (Nightstalker) hot, but like at least I don't think the OG Nightstalker is hot. And Zach seems like a super cool dude.

You and me both sis :hooker: Tbh I'm more in love with his voice, it's very deep and soothing.

We have great taste in guys don't we?  :flutter:  Yeah, have you heard his music? I love that he's multi-talented, like a true triple-threat.

I didn't know he makes music, I'll have to check that out! :hair:

Yeah I really liked the 4 episodes, this season seems to be a serve after all. :creep:

No tea no shade but these 4 episodes>>> All of Cult and Apocalypse

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I hear Stevie Nicks is making another appearance on the show soon. Idk if it’s confirmed, I just saw it all over twitter. Each time, I tell myself it’s time to finally start watching AHS but I never get around to it. Would it be weird if I watched all the seasons out of order so I could hit all the ones with Stevie first or should I just watch them all in order? Which seasons are the best ones?

you can watch them out of order except you must watch Murder House & Coven before Apocalypse (and even then you can get away with not watching them).

it's accepted that the first three seasons are the best and that the show went downhill after that, so I'd start with those three. my personal favourite is Coven bc I love witch stuff & stevie (whose music plays a big role the entire season), but the writing is a bit messy (but still very good).

Asylum (season 2) is impeccable, objectively the best writing. very tight plot and a good ending which is something no other season has.

Murder House is good but boring to me.

.you won't be bored with season 1-3, trust us. 

Season 4 (freakshow) is a bit meh, so keep it till you're bored. Same with 5, but some people think Hotel is the best, so idrk.

I'd say yes

I'm not sure where you stand on show ratings, but these episodes have been highly ranked (and rightfully so) :hooker:

Like with all episodes, some are weaker than others, but there's always something that will keep you clinging on. 1984 is good with cliffhangers it seems, and so far there have been many good twists

As soon as I heard Evan Peters was out, I didn't bother to watch this season.

.you won't be bored with season 1-3, trust us. 

Season 4 (freakshow) is a bit meh, so keep it till you're bored. Same with 5, but some people think Hotel is the best, so idrk.

I love every season except for this new season as I haven't watched it, My favorite season is Hotel and Cult. 

I love every season except for this new season as I haven't watched it, My favorite season is Hotel and Cult. 

I personally don't think Evan Peter's would be making this season any better haha. Not that it's a bad season but he'd no doubt just get a really bad character again.

I wasn't too mad with Cult. I've been wanting to watch it again.

I mean...that alone shouldn't deter you from watching the show though. Like I get that the original cast were amazing, but the new actors are just as good imo

This season is fun but that's just about it...I feel like it's one of the weakest seasons, but then again we've got 6 more eps so we'll see where it goes before I get all judge-y. The last episode was fun but so over-the-top that it makes all the actors look unskilled. It's doing my man Cody a disservice. I wonder if that's why he hasn't been promoting it like other co-stars have, lol.

And I have a love-hate relationship with Emma, I don't think she can act unless she's being a bitch, because she's a bitch IRL haha (but I love her fashion). I can't buy her as a damsel in distress like she is in 1984.

This season is fun but that's just about it...I feel like it's one of the weakest seasons, but then again we've got 6 more eps so we'll see where it goes before I get all judge-y. The last episode was fun but so over-the-top that it makes all the actors look unskilled. It's doing my man Cody a disservice. I wonder if that's why he hasn't been promoting it like other co-stars have, lol.

And I have a love-hate relationship with Emma, I don't think she can act unless she's being a bitch, because she's a bitch IRL haha (but I love her fashion). I can't buy her as a damsel in distress like she is in 1984.

So true though. She's great in roles like Madison or Chanel, but her acting in 1984's giving me school play vibes.

qfrWuBl.png

I was very skeptical at first about 1984 for maaany reasons: the classic actors leaving, slasher themed (I really dislike slasher films), overall seemed like a lazy production... blablabla

But this season... OMG, I may be dramatic right now, but I gotta admit it's by far my favorite season EVER. Not any of the previews seasons (well probably Asylum... oof, legendary) has had the pace and the intensity of 1984 and i love that. I definitely know my opinion is going to be and remain super unpopular. Sadly, because 1984 is a GEM