pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I binged ep 2-8 yesterday after giving up on a friend I was supposed to watch the season with ugh 

I love the 80s so I am probably biased but I like this season a lot. I definitely acknowledge that it is flawed and honestly the ghost counselors are so pointless and so one-track minded that they are annoying. But the season overall is so fun - though I do think they need a little more horror after the first few episodes for this to really be American Horror Story. Emma Roberts has won me over this season though and in ep 8 she looked so much like "Ride" Lana  :flutter: they also better show this music festival they've been hyping up.

Also a small nitpick, but its 2019 can we really stop equating pentacles to Satan.  :facepalm: Also the Richard Ramirez character in general is so annoying at this point, I'm ready for him to die for good. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I binged ep 2-8 yesterday after giving up on a friend I was supposed to watch the season with ugh 

I love the 80s so I am probably biased but I like this season a lot. I definitely acknowledge that it is flawed and honestly the ghost counselors are so pointless and so one-track minded that they are annoying. But the season overall is so fun - though I do think they need a little more horror after the first few episodes for this to really be American Horror Story. Emma Roberts has won me over this season though and in ep 8 she looked so much like "Ride" Lana  :flutter: they also better show this music festival they've been hyping up.

Also a small nitpick, but its 2019 can we really stop equating pentacles to Satan.  :facepalm: Also the Richard Ramirez character in general is so annoying at this point, I'm ready for him to die for good. 

I think this season would def have been better binge watched. also, a small nitpick but Kajagoogoo did not die in real life and Richard Ramirez never escaped prison  :toofunny:  :facepalm:

I think this season would def have been better binge watched. also, a small nitpick but Kajagoogoo did not die in real life and Richard Ramirez never escaped prison :toofunny: :facepalm:

Of all things you could nitpick you choose this? AHS is clearly its own universe independent from ours. The ghosts should have given it away...

Of all things you could nitpick you choose this? AHS is clearly its own universe independent from ours. The ghosts should have given it away...

yea but they often try to be historically accurate so them deviating away from that this season is slightly off-putting

welp... I feel like that was really a waste of a season. I thought the premise and like the first four episodes were really interesting but the back five were largely a let down. I appreciate that all the loose ends were tied up, but the Richard Ramirez inconsistency with Hotel really bugs me. Anyways, my new ranking based on the season ending is:

2 > 6 > 4 > 1 > 3 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 7

The finale was interesting. Kinda upset we didn't get the festival scenes filled with blood, and it almost seems like it was a filler plot. But it was a good, emotional episode. I still prefer the first half of the season than the second.

Might as well do a ranking now (fave to least fave)

1. Asylum

2. Murder House

3. Hotel

4. Freak Show

5. Coven

6. 1984

7. Apocalypse

8. Roanoke

9. Cult

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

What an amazing season. Wow, I'm blown away. Since the very first episode it really captivated me, but I didn't think it would end up being amazing even in the end. I applaud this season and it's definitely my favorite ever. Wow, just wow.

Anyways, my new ranking based on the season ending is:

2 > 6 > 4 > 1 > 3 > 8 > 5 > 9 > 7

OMG, can't believe it, I tried multiple times with AHS6 but I can't. It's the worst season imo

My ranking is :

Hotel > Cult > Freakshow > Coven > Asylum > MurderHouse >> Apocalypse >>>> Roanoke

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

My Ranking:

1984 >>>>>>>> Asylum > Coven > Freak show > Apocalypse > Murder House > Hotel > Cult > Ronake

I'm sorry but 1984 was such an excellent season and such a breath of fresh air for this show I will not take any slander

Asylum >>>>> Murder House > Cult > Coven > 1984 > Hotel > Freak Show > Roanoke (to be fair, I still haven't finished it) >>>>> Apocalypse

I think that Cult is very underrated and that Apocalypse is a terrible season (the only thing that kind of saves it is Cody)

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Asylum > Murder House > Coven > Roanoke > Freak Show > Apocalypse > 1984 > Hotel > Cult

I wish they would return to the vibe of the first two seasons where they weren't cracking jokes every other line and the characters were super well developed 

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

I’m rewatching out of boredom during this quarantine so I started with Roanoke because that one I barely paid attention to and thought was boring/not very engaging, and I don’t remember it being this scary :defeated: I finished it the other night and it’s my fave season now

UbsOye5.png