pinupgirls

American Horror Story

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAqHQXoldMg/?igshid=x7pnemni1y7m

Thank you to Arcadia for showing me this. I can't stop thinking about it.

You're welcome! (I changed my @ lol) :oic: but yeah, it's very exciting and I wonder what types of episodes we'll be getting. Perhaps a Twilight Zone meets Goosebumps meets X-files :brows:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

You're welcome! (I changed my @ lol) :oic: but yeah, it's very exciting and I wonder what types of episodes we'll be getting. Perhaps a Twilight Zone meets Goosebumps meets X-files :brows:

Omg I had no idea :toofunny: how long has this been?

And yessss. I wanna know everything right now. Episode length, time between each release, seasons? Ugh!

Omg I had no idea :toofunny: how long has this been?

And yessss. I wanna know everything right now. Episode length, time between each release, seasons? Ugh!

Very recently lol

Hopefully Ryan will make a post soon, I want to know too! I also hope there is a place for Cody in the cast, I'm kinda bummed he won't be in the new season of AHS this time around

The show lost a lot of it's appeal after Jessica Lange left the show for me. Jessica Lange perfectly balanced bringing a more serious tone to the show, while it still being camp. After Freakshow, the show feels like it's being campy just for the sake of being campy, with no real artistic identity behind it. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

I’m just gonna say it ; Hotel is the BEST season.

Constantly gives me that buzz everytime I watch :oprah: truly AHS’ peak, every single character is just so vibrant and adds so much to the season. The intro is so good that I have to watch it every episode.

Everything about it... from the cleverly woven historical figures, to the atmosphere and Art Deco love letters, to Gaga’s genius wardrobe...down to Liz Taylor’s liberation. CHEFS FUCKING KISS!!!!!!!

34 minutes ago, CHIPCHROME said:

I’m just gonna say it ; Hotel is the BEST season.

Constantly gives me that buzz everytime I watch :oprah: truly AHS’ peak, every single character is just so vibrant and adds so much to the season. The intro is so good that I have to watch it every episode.

Everything about it... from the cleverly woven historical figures, to the atmosphere and Art Deco love letters, to Gaga’s genius wardrobe...down to Liz Taylor’s liberation. CHEFS FUCKING KISS!!!!!!!

It took me such a long time to get into that season but once you push through it's actually very good. Definitely underrated imo

On 4/8/2020 at 3:14 AM, Doll Harlow said:

I really need to finish Roanoke.  :facepalm:

Took me 4,5 years to do so :creep:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy