American Horror Story

:omg:

american-horror-story-coven-ew-1.jpg

american-horror-story-coven-ew-2.jpg

american-horror-story-coven-ew-3.jpg

american-horror-story-coven-ew-4.jpg

american-horror-story-coven-ew-5.jpg

american-horror-story-coven-ew-6.jpg

"American Horror Story: Coven" Episode 3.01 - "Bitchcraft" (airs 10/9/13)
A young girl, Zoe (Taissa Farmiga), is shattered to discover she possesses a strange genetic affliction tracing back to the dark days of Salem. Zoe is whisked away to Miss Robichaux’s Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies, a mysterious school in New Orleans devoted to safeguarding the few remaining descendants who share this unique bloodline. Harboring a secret agenda, Fiona Goode (Jessica Lange), the most powerful witch of their generation, returns to town, reigniting old rivalries with the Coven’s deadly enemies, the Voodoo.

Source

Live Forever Golden Grill.

guys the Nazi guy from asylum won an Emmy not sure if it was for ahs but omg I couldn't stop thinking I hate him because of what he did in a television show, shows what kind of person I am tbh 

god knows I tried

guys the Nazi guy from asylum won an Emmy not sure if it was for ahs but omg I couldn't stop thinking I hate him because of what he did in a television show, shows what kind of person I am tbh 

Yes he won the Emmy for AHS.

2dt29zc.jpg

he won best supporting actor in a miniseries or movie (tbh his role was easy and it didn't require a lot of skill but idkkk)

BzhmW.png

Yes he won the Emmy for AHS.

thank youuu he deserved it so much I am happy for him. Still upset jessica didn't win though  :facepalm:

he won best supporting actor in a miniseries or movie (tbh his role was easy and it didn't require a lot of skill but idkkk)

Anyone could be a nazi yes but the way she he showed barely any emotion except for the death of the nun (forgot her name) and the way he shows denial in his character. You can see how much work he put into to imo. 

god knows I tried