pinupgirls

American Horror Story

I am wondering if Murphy's AHS is going to do the politics in a way Halloween 3 Season of the witch was done... (which was a totally separate from all the other Halloween that had nothing to do with Jamie Lee Curtis or Michael Meyers at all, but was something that hypnotized the kids ...

It was also the least known of all the Halloween movies.

Or it could be that while everyone is looking at something, people are missing something happening just above or below what they are looking at

like in Die Hard everyone was sure it was terrorists, taking over a skyscraper when the evil Gruber was just committing a simple theft in the basement of millions of dollars

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

the concept is ... interesting but I have faith bc Roanoke was the best season yet

Nothing can compare to Asylum for me, but Roanoke became my second favourite for sure! I liked the whole concept, the story was quite intriguing, perfect balance of horror and gore and I can't bring myself to hate any seasons that feature Lana Banana in it

nF70D0F.png

Adina Porter has been spotted filming for Season 7!! I'm really happy she's back, I thought she was amazing last season! Can't wait to find out who else is returning! (Praying Lily Rabe returns too!!!)

Really hoping Jessica Lange and Lady Gaga are UNITED

AHS7 has been spotted filming at the same neighborhood (and houses) that was used for the iconic Halloween movie! The city/state this season will be a (fictional) Brookfield Heights in Michigan! They were also spotted drowning some of the houses in fake snow, and a creep looking ice cream truck has been seen stalking the neighborhood. One scene is said to consist of a mother and son (or woman and young boy) running together in the middle of the street. The placeholder name for the season is American Horror Story: Cul-De-Sac

Some people that have been seen filming (or been rumored to be on this season) are

• Sarah Paulson
  • Evan Peters
  • Adina Porter
  • Cheyenne Jackson
  • Colton Haynes
  • Billie Lourd
  • Billy Eichner
  • Leslie Grossman

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

AHS7 has been spotted filming at the same neighborhood (and houses) that was used for the iconic Halloween movie! The city/state this season will be a (fictional) Brookfield Heights in Michigan! They were also spotted drowning some of the houses in fake snow, and a creep looking ice cream truck has been seen stalking the neighborhood. One scene is said to consist of a mother and son (or woman and young boy) running together in the middle of the street. The placeholder name for the season is American Horror Story: Cul-De-Sac

Some people that have been seen filming (or been rumored to be on this season) are

• Sarah Paulson
  • Evan Peters
  • Adina Porter
  • Cheyenne Jackson
  • Colton Haynes
  • Billie Lourd
  • Billy Eichner
  • Leslie Grossman

WIG.

lets hope this is the redemption season, Cul-De-Sac is such a cool name

Cul-De-Sac is an incredibly lame title.

I wonder if Ryan ditched the political themes. If he wants a quality season he should consult with the writers of Black Mirror

edit: Where is it reported that's the placeholder title? All the stuff from the studio lot says AHS VII

BzhmW.png

OMG those pics, I'M SHOOK!!

Hope this season won't be a failure and I REALLY hope we'll get opening scene this time  :defeated:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

• Sarah Paulson
  • Evan Peters
  • Adina Porter
  • Cheyenne Jackson
  • Colton Haynes
  • Billie Lourd
  • Billy Eichner
  • Leslie Grossman
omg this,sounds amazing

tumblr_nemeig8REb1qeyt9yo1_500.gif

I've been out of the AHS loop. What's going on this season? Like, what's it about? I think this season was going to be something to do with Trump?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I've been out of the AHS loop. What's going on this season? Like, what's it about? I think this season was going to be something to do with Trump?

I hope not. TBH I've had enough of the politics and whatever's happening in real world. TV series are for forgetting about shit that's happening, just like music/video games/etc.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Spoilers! don't open if you do not want spoilers.

• Sarah Paulson will be playing a corrupt politician
  • Evan Peters will be playing a protester
  • Adina Porter will be playing a News Reporter
  • A main location in this season will be called "The Butchery on Main"
  • Allison Pill will be joining the cast
  • This season will have multiple scatter storylines like Asylum
  • Wes Bentley and Kathy Bates will not be in this season. The latter will direct an entire episode, tho!
  • Lily Rabe might be appearing
  • There is a major Freak Show connection
  • They are apparently working on an opening credit scene!
  • Emma Roberts will not be in this season
  • "Scream Queens" are on set. Billie for sure, but not Emma. 
  • Teasers will be rolling out in July, like last year.
  • Right now, 11 episodes are written, but the 12th may be in the works

0GOKz7l.jpg

2kbSN8j.jpg

y7etmtW.jpg

B98DKrL.jpg

iSAz4qJ.jpg

6FQr6KK.jpg

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif