pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Quick point about this video...we know the season will have something to do with politics and I noticed all the evil clowns were wearing red, the republican party color (their noses and the trims on their black clown suits) the "odd one out" female clown in the crown was entirely dressed in blue (which represents democrats), and the woman in the middle of the crowd was wearing bright blue hair.. maybe the cult will be operate under the pretense of being a right-wing organization? 

Quick point about this video...we know the season will have something to do with politics and I noticed all the evil clowns were wearing red, the republican party color (their noses and the trims on their black clown suits) the "odd one out" female clown in the crown was entirely dressed in blue (which represents democrats), and the woman in the middle of the crowd was wearing bright blue hair.. maybe the cult will be operate under the pretense of being a right-wing organization? 

WELL

SHIT

i hate Freakshow but i wont deny some of the breathtaking aspects of it like its cast and the episode about Pepper. truly one of the most emotional episodes in the history of the show. Also just wrapped up the season and was reminded about how good the ending is....damn. I always live for how well the seasons usually end and this one....Everything just comes together so perfectly. I cried because of it. Seeing everyone again after the massacre just jerked my heartstrings. I'll always want an imaginary ticket to see my girl performing up in carny-heaven. Left Life On Mars stuck in my head. There's also no more of perfect way to end it RIGHT before she begins singing. It's like she says.... "always leave everyone wanting more" and girl I fucking miss her. I miss everything she brought to this show I hope she comes back if not for Cult just SOMETHING. I need her. I need her. I NEED HER.

I've only watched the first three seasons, I love Coven. I didn't see the other 3 so I don't know if I should watch them first and then this one. Hope they're not related or I won't understand shit

You might want to watch Freak Show since it might be related to this season (Freak Show I thought was pretty good)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I've only watched the first three seasons, I love Coven. I didn't see the other 3 so I don't know if I should watch them first and then this one. Hope they're not related or I won't understand shit

Every single season is diffrent! ;)

Btw. I'm fucking glad that Emma Roberts is back!

NOT THE MAIN CHARACTERS! 

s7UA6uo.jpgTEH14vQ.jpgd3VXphu.jpgkTsQedo.jpgaN9HyZl.jpg

It gives me murder house vibes. Love it!

giphy.gif

this seems like a purge theme  :facepalm:  i was right y'all  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

This poor show is going downhill.....I mean do u really need to get a millennial twitter politician (who already watches the show)'s view by making the season about an ELECTION  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  where is the genius Ryan Murphy who created Asylum. I would much rather have Return To The Coven than this shit.

but i already deciphered that this season is going to be

Purge Themed

so ig it'll be somewhat more exciting than last seasons mess.

I'll probably only watch it to see what Billie Lourd does  :crossed:

me : a GENIUS  f11DMEQ.gif

I'll drag whoever says Roanoke was bad.

The only thing that was different was the format of the season but it was really good in terms of horror and tension in mostly all the episodes.