pinupgirls

American Horror Story

oh my gOddd it was so good i love the girls and also wtf ??? so many questions/plot holes??? i hope they address them throughout the season bc im not here for asylum 2.0  

:derpna2:

oh my gOddd it was so good i love the girls and also wtf ??? so many questions/plot holes??? i hope they address them throughout the season bc im not here for asylum 2.0  

We will never know why Zoe has a killer puspus :poordat:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

First off, I want to say that I am in need of more Angela Basset. I'm here for Professor Sprouts smoking that purple loud. I can see how powers are going to make anything possible in this season just like Horror House in S1 and the aliens in S2. Again I need more Angela Basset. I'm actually quite suprised by Emma Roberts being able to hold the screen with Jessica Lange. I can see Lilly using her power of resurgence to come back from the grave and if that happens then she's going to resurrect Kyle. I wonder if anymore witches are going to come to the school?

Already sex is a theme of the show and related to that is power. It should be a fun show. I can tell the production value has raised, the scene in the greenhouse with the purple windowframes was taking me back to Suspria (a great movie about witches). I don't mind Zoe having the vagina fatale, but when they showed her jacking off that guy...I felt disturbed.

i9dHHq5ag4vNZ.gif

giffix-1.gif

TBH I wish that it was 2 other characters having the romance than Tassia and Evan, because we already had to endure that in Season 1. They could have at least switched one of their parts. :judgingu2:

I thought what they might be doing is giving in to expectations in the very first episode by showing a potential romance, only to dash it in a really awesome way. I hope so.

I loved it so much, so here for this season. I was worried based on the plot that it would lose its horror elements and veer on, like, teen supernatural romance novel bullshit, but I lost all my reservations when...

EMMA/MADISON FLIPPED THE FUCKING BUS. (I need to get used to calling them by character names and not actors.)

And I'm very interested in how the people who have already died will be making their series arc. VERY INTERESTED.

Also loving Angela and Kathy's characters in this, adds more of the horror to the plot and as ever, Lange shits. So good.

Murder House remains one of my all time favorite seasons of anything of all time. Asylum was a big disappointment. I can tell that this will be fucking amazing. ARE WE JUST NOT GONNA DISCUSS THE DEATH IN SEASON 3?

I think it's gonna be Nan (Jamie Brewer). The creator said that Fiona will kill someone who she thinks is a supreme. In this episode, she stated that Nan is smarter than the other 3 put together. I think she felt a tad threatened.

QUEENIE <3 I loved the dinner table scene when she put the knife to her neck. Dark comedy gold.