pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Emma Roberts is a toxic bitch. no i do not mean that in a cool trendy tumblr way, i mean it in a realistic way that she is manipulative and a nightmare

Ugh i really cant wait to see what the characters are like in this season,

I didnt pay much attention to Hotel or Roanoke but I'm back into it now and my faith is renewed

:illumilana2:

I hope Billie Lourd slays this season. She was the only reason Scream Queens seasons 2 was even watchable

I'm hoping she stays alive until the last moments episode

I hope Sarah's character die in this.

Blocked.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

not y'all shitting on my girl emma, she's the only reason i'll start watching.

she's a miserable bitch and all the roles she plays end up being exactly that - miserable bitches. The only good role she's playing is the one in Scream Queens, and that's only because she most likely because being a degenerate, bitchy nuisance is effortless for her.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

she's a miserable bitch and all the roles she plays end up being exactly that - miserable bitches. The only good role she's playing is the one in Scream Queens, and that's only because she most likely because being a degenerate, bitchy nuisance is effortless for her.

hater, she's amazing.

tru cause isn't it the same with emma roberts, isn't she always depressed popular bitchy hot girl in everything she does