pinupgirls

American Horror Story

not you all hating emma when she and her character's plot carried like half of the coven episodes and she's been dead for like the other half.

there's been way worse characters in the show or the useless and always forgotten alien plot line.

i76mrxw.png 

not you all hating emma when she and her character's plot carried like half of the coven episodes and she's been dead for like the other half.

there's been way worse characters in the show or the useless and always forgotten alien plot line.

the alien plot was my favorite, season  2 had the most build up and the best ending (thx to aliens btw)  :crossed:

the alien plot was my favorite, season  2 had the most build up and the best ending (thx to aliens btw)  :crossed:

i always found the alien plot line to be so disconnected from the majority of the season though, it was like they let some online generator randomly select parts of the plot. season 2 was good though.

i76mrxw.png 

It looks amazing, but where's the old soundtrack? :crossed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=XAmTyoE-imA

If it's not working for you on the quoted link

Well to be fair, the track changes a bit for every season. For asylum it sounded more static-y & for coven it was louder & more distorted sounding. For freak show & hotel the changes were more drastic

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Well to be fair, the track changes a bit for every season. For asylum it sounded more static-y & for coven it was louder & more distorted sounding. For freak show & hotel the changes were more drastic

Yeah, but it had the same melody. This is completely different 

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

nah, it's the same melody. But the trumpets play the part the strings did in the past

It's the same? Gotta give it another listen then

EDIT: You're right

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

A brief synopsis on FX's site.

V8W1AIj.gif

EDIT: Wrong paste... 

Swl_OIMecsa5-Np6xp9gzmUz3x-ZoQUKkSYK3UOV

wait i thought she was a politician ?

and didnt the leaks saw she may have been a coowner of the butchery ?

also excuse my ignorance but this shit takin place in 2016 why is 9/11 such a big factor to her character

all those phobia's sound like Lucy as the psychologist analyzing Charlie Brown in the Peanuts stories

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp