pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Theories:

1. Since all the clown costumes were based on Ally's phobias - her therapist seems like one of the suspect cause he was the only one in whom Ally confided all her deepest fears in.

2. Kai might be the sperm donor for Ally & Ivy's son Ozzy). That's the reason he's so interested in their lives but they don't really know him. (Winter asks the kid about his real dad & he answers that his moms never mentioned him)

3. Winter Anderson (Kai's sister) might be the mastermind behind the plan, not Kai. She went to Florida to campaign for Hillary & we know that Twisty's story took place in Florida where he became an urban legend - hence the clowns. Also she dresses like a member of Manson's cult.

4. In the beginning, we see Kai stop in front of a room in his house to smell a rose attached on the door. It might belong to someone crucial in the following plot (I'm hoping it is the Kai's & Winter's mother portrayed by by queen Frances Conroy or something. She might be the link to the siblings' abnormal behaviour)

Theories:

1. Since all the clown costumes were based on Ally's phobias - her therapist seems like one of the suspect cause he was the only one in whom Ally confided all her deepest fears in.

2. Kai might be the sperm donor for Ally & Ivy's son Ozzy). That's the reason he's so interested in their lives but they don't really know him. (Winter asks the kid about his real dad & he answers that his moms never mentioned him)

3. Winter Anderson (Kai's sister) might be the mastermind behind the plan, not Kai. She went to Florida to campaign for Hillary & we know that Twisty's story took place in Florida where he became an urban legend - hence the clowns. Also she dresses like a member of Manson's cult.

4. In the beginning, we see Kai stop in front of a room in his house to smell a rose attached on the door. It might belong to someone crucial in the following plot (I'm hoping it is the Kai's & Winter's mother portrayed by by queen Frances Conroy or something. She might be the link to the siblings' abnormal behaviour)

Omg you might be onto something... :wat: :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Theories:

I think this is right, or that Oz is Kai and Winter's brother that was put up for adoption.

I also think Ivy is in cahoots with the clowns somehow

I think this is right, or that Oz is Kai and Winter's brother that was put up for adoption.

I also think Ivy is in cahoots with the clowns somehow

Ivy is definitely in cahoots with the clowns because if you slow down during bloody crumpet scene, you will see that the clown who was jerking off was the one delivering the bloody crumpet. And then later the dish got changed. Obviously Ivy was in on it. 

I think the best part for me about this season so far is predicting who is actually in the cult. I'm pretty sure Ivy and the store cashier are in the cult. I'm still very skeptical on the psychiatrist and the detective though. 

nF70D0F.png

I literally liked Roanoke's first episode better than Cult's.  :crossed:  Roanoke atleast SEEMED promising... This one just seems... poorly put together?  :crossed:

Theories:

:oprah3:

Well I think it was better than Hotel's first episode, but all the rest still beat this one so far   :erm:

I personally think clowns are so overdone, especially clown gangs. It's kinda just the worst of everything that went across the media this year (the killer clown shit and a shitload of trump), but I am still holding hope. 

Theories:

These honestly make me want to watch the next episodes more

Because of how low my expectations were for this season - I found the first episode to be much much better than I thought it would be.

(the same goes for Lust For Life :hooker:)

Definitely had low expectations too, I thought it was gonna be super ham-fisted and TOO political but I like the balance they have going so far. I have hope for the rest of the seasons but I also had hope for Freakshow, Hotel and Roanoke which all disappointed me by the 5th episode lol

this show is obsessed with Charles Manson just like Lana they should get her involved ASAP ugh 

no.

Lana can't act. sorry. lol.

you are not allowed to say Her name

Anyway so glad this show is getting panned by critics. Ryan Murphy is utterly talentless

Glee was great until he started AHS, AHS was great until he started American Crime Story.

dude needs to admit he can only write one show at a time.

Theories:

how

family.jpg

Manson-2.jpg

332CC1DD00000578-3545760-image-a-18_1460

1000509261001_1088831670001_Bio-Biograph

AP_71041901731-1-670x445.jpg

New season is a joke. This show has been going downhill since freak show. I'll stick to Canadian & British television

i posted on facebook "let's see how long it take for me to hate this season. edit: 8 minutes" lol

i hate that Ryan Murphy is pretending the plan was all along that all the seasons were going to be connected.

Do you think there could be any significance to this post?

tumblr_ovyyq11qdT1w5azgco1_1280.jpg

i think it's just fan art.

my opinion:

i started off with a giant sigh. Sarah and Evan playing the same fucking characters every season.

can he not type cast them? let's see their talent, we know they have it from their other work.

like SHOCKER Sarah is playing a crazy lesbian, and SHOCKER Evan is playing someone psycho.

IM SO FUCKING SHOCKED!

seeing the clown from Freakshow 8 minutes in...i was like "should i just turn it off? really Ryan, really?" I'm not so much annoyed by the clowns but more annoyed by the "purge" vibe i'm getting. It's like he's getting less and less creative as time goes on. Roanoke was a nice change. it was actual horror. he's back to trying to do stupid shock value.

masturbating clowns? unnecessary.

i'm gonna see how many episodes I can make it into this season.

i got to Jessica Lange butchering God's and Monster's in Freakshow, and I got to the awful serial killer dinner in Hotel. let's see how long i get in this one. lol

~INSTA1.gif

Reminds you of someone?

1_6TeY5MF.jpg

In the end credits, the names of the clowns in the ice cream truck are shown. They're not just 'random' killing clowns - Pilar, Pentagram, BallGag, Holes and Kooks.

(Clowns don't really scare me at all but the one with hands on it's head looks.. interesting)

Theory: Has anyone seen Rosemary's baby? I think the twist might be something similar to that. Maybe the people around her (including Kai, Winter, Ivy & the therapist) are all preparing Ally to lose the fear in her mind & go against the authority (we already know through sources that Ally will go through a major transformation in the second half of the season).

Ok. That's it.

Reminds you of someone?

1_6TeY5MF.jpg

In the end credits, the names of the clowns in the ice cream truck are shown. They're not just 'random' killing clowns - Pilar, Pentagram, BallGag, Holes and Kooks.

(Clowns don't really scare me at all but the one with hands on it's head looks.. interesting)

Theory: Has anyone seen Rosemary's baby? I think the twist might be something similar to that. Maybe the people around her (including Kai, Winter, Ivy & the therapist) are all preparing Ally to lose the fear in her mind & go against the authority (we already know through sources that Ally will go through a major transformation in the second half of the season).

Ok. That's it.

Rosemary's Baby theme would bring back some respect for the show.

if it went a Purge vibe, which is what i'm getting, i'd be annoyed.

if he went hold school horror i'd be happy.

~INSTA1.gif

Reminds you of someone?1_6TeY5MF.jpg

Ok. That's it.

That's what I was thinking. Like everyone around Ally is trying to convince her that she's crazy but really it's all one big plot... :raven:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I feel like this season will be a grower. The first episode was pretty disappointing and a tad on the boring side (the election stuff is still fresh in my mind so it made me cringe a bit). But yeah, I have a feeling it is going to get better. I'm interested to see how Kai and Ally will interact and develop as characters.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.