pinupgirls

American Horror Story

If you pause the trailer for the season you can see ivy & winter holding a bloody chainsaw with what looks like a guy underneath.

I hope that guy underneath the Chainsaw is Donald Trump. :oop2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

My prediction for why the clown's outfits are lowkey sexual/why they are always doing sexual things while appearing to Ally is that she was molested or raped by a clown. Bookmark me. Clowns are scary enough without all the gross transgressive sexual content, it seems like a deliberate choice to have them acting that way during Ally's meltdowns. Even if it wasn't a clown that raped her, they definitely seem to signify an underlying fear of sexuality (their costumes all seem to include a sexual undertone, for example Ballgag and the 3 headed clown with phallic noses) and we already know Ally and Ivy's sex life is faltering so I think it will be revealed that Ally has PTSD and is a rape victim

I'm just really trying to piece things together...

The title of the series is called 'Cult' and I feel like Winter and Kai are actually cult leaders..so maybe down the line they brainwash Ivy. Maybe brainwash Oz too.

Also I found this picture online could be a major spoiler

Cultbodyhang-1024x582.jpg

So maybe Ivy actually dies or maybe it's part of Ally's hallucinations...

Update: lol it wasn't Ivy, it was that guy, whoops.

My prediction for why the clown's outfits are lowkey sexual/why they are always doing sexual things while appearing to Ally is that she was molested or raped by a clown. Bookmark me. Clowns are scary enough without all the gross transgressive sexual content, it seems like a deliberate choice to have them acting that way during Ally's meltdowns. Even if it wasn't a clown that raped her, they definitely seem to signify an underlying fear of sexuality (their costumes all seem to include a sexual undertone, for example Ballgag and the 3 headed clown with phallic noses) and we already know Ally and Ivy's sex life is faltering so I think it will be revealed that Ally has PTSD and is a rape victim

What if it was Kai who raped her in clown clothes. That would explain a lotta theories like her fears, Kai's special interest in her & her son

What if it was Kai who raped her in clown clothes. That would explain a lotta theories like her fears, Kai's special interest in her & her son

Tragic Rabbit going down the rabbit hole, omfg :raven:

Could be! I was thinking it was something that stemmed from her past but I won't rule anything out yet. Kai & Winter definitely do have some sort of special interest in the family though so that could support it.

I do suspect the son's father/lack of will be a plot point later in the season, mainly because Winter was prodding him with questions about it. It could be just to show how bad of a person she is, though, trying to find an insecurity in the kid to exploit

The title of the series is called 'Cult' and I feel like Winter and Kai are actually cult leaders..so maybe down the line they brainwash Ivy. Maybe brainwash Oz too.

Kai seems reckless but Winter seems more mysterious & hence dangerous. I would expect her to kill her own brother at some point to lose her biggest fear & be the new leader.

I don't think they will kill Ivy in the second episode since she's mentioned as a major cast in the title sequence. So she gonna stay almost till the end.

.. So If she doesn't die, it will prove one point - Ally is really hallucinating & imagining things & a lot of it is NOT real.

I do suspect the son's father/lack of will be a plot point later in the season, mainly because Winter was prodding him with questions about it. It could be just to show how bad of a person she is, though, trying to find an insecurity in the kid to exploit

I would also like to believe that Ivy is the birth mother not Ally since she's definitely stronger mentally. She might be in it to prove Ally mentally unstable & get full custody of her son before she divorces Ally since we can see they are both already outta touch.

I don't think they will kill Ally in the second episode since she's mentioned as a major cast in the title sequence. So she gonna stay almost till the end.

.. So If she doesn't die, it will prove one point - Ally is really hallucinating & imagining things & a lot of it is NOT real.

I would also like to believe that Ivy is the birth mother not Ally since she's definitely stronger mentally. She might be in it to prove Ally mentally unstable & get full custody of her son before she divorces Ally since we can see they are both already outta touch.

and then what if Ivy takes Oz away from Ally to some kind of commune/cult (like the children of God)? Very far fetched but it's just a thought lol

i HOPE that's the case, because i'm tired of pointless sex scenes and/or rapes within AHS

probably hallucination. i think she's probably half hallucinating and half of things are real.

~INSTA1.gif

Okay so I watched the second episode.

Some points I noticed:

- Either the whole power cut thing is a plot to get Kai into the city council (Kai tells Ally a bunch of stuff about being safe and protected) so Ally will break down and vote for him after this little conundrum.

- I noticed a 'moment' between Ally's therapist and Ivy. Ivy is bisexual, right? So I feel like something might happen between those two, to the point where Ivy will kinda drift apart from Ally.

- Also that moment between Winter and Ally in the bathtub is...interesting. I'm not sure what that could indicate towards though. Maybe if Ally sees something she's not supposed to, Winter will blackmail her with "I'll tell your wife you didn't take your meds"

- Also that moment between Winter and Ally in the bathtub is...interesting. I'm not sure what that could indicate towards though. Maybe if Ally sees something she's not supposed to, Winter will blackmail her with "I'll tell your wife you didn't take your meds"

Winter is clearly trying to weed her way into the inner workings of the family, whether it be via Oz or Ally. I think Winter was trying to see if Ally would be responsive and initiate sex or a relationship with her if provoked so she could have a permanent connection to the family for now or for blackmail material

- Either the whole power cut thing is a plot to get Kai into the city council (Kai tells Ally a bunch of stuff about being safe and protected) so Ally will break down and vote for him after this little conundrum.

- I noticed a 'moment' between Ally's therapist and Ivy. Ivy is bisexual, right? So I feel like something might happen between those two, to the point where Ivy will kinda drift apart from Ally.

I think the whole motives of the focus on Ally is either they're actually recruiting her, so they can their hands on Ozzy. Or she's just freaking nuts. So is Ozzy. Mental illness can be inherited I think and we haven't been told yet who actually carried Ozzy during pregnancy.

Is Ivy bisexual? I think she's full on gay. Winter is th bi one if I'm not mistaken.

And "Lesbians, we're under attack" line is iconic.

Funny how he used leabians though. How did she know Winter is into girls as well? Unless he assumed it was Ivy instead of Winter, both Harrison and Meadow are surely in the cult.

And interesting how the ladies that have potential to be in the cult has nature themed names. Ivy. Winter. Meadow.

nF70D0F.png

I think the whole motives of the focus on Ally is either they're actually recruiting her, so they can their hands on Ozzy. Or she's just freaking nuts. So is Ozzy. Mental illness can be inherited I think and we haven't been told yet who actually carried Ozzy during pregnancy.

Is Ivy bisexual? I think she's full on gay. Winter is th bi one if I'm not mistaken.

And "Lesbians, we're under attack" line is iconic.

Funny how he used leabians though. How did she know Winter is into girls as well? Unless he assumed it was Ivy instead of Winter, both Harrison and Meadow are surely in the cult.

And interesting how the ladies that have potential to be in the cult has nature themed names. Ivy. Winter. Meadow.

Yeah that's definitely weird... it reminds me of how the Source Family cult all had names like 'heaven' 'Isis' 'Electra'

Currently watching E2. 

Btw whats everyone favourite opening credits so far?

Mine is probably  Coven >  Freak Show > Asylum > Hotel > Murder House > Cult > Roanoke (though the fanmade one comes before Murder House)

Musically Cult is my favourite theme, followed by Freakshow, then Hotel and the original. 

Currently watching E2. 

Btw whats everyone favourite opening credits so far?

Mine is probably  Coven >  Freak Show > Asylum > Hotel > Murder House > Cult > Roanoke (though the fanmade one comes before Murder House)

Musically Cult is my favourite theme, followed by Freakshow, then Hotel and the original. 

Coven > Hotel > Asylum > Freakshow > Murder House > Cult >  Roanoke 

Im actually really fucking dissapointed in this season and we're only two episodes in. It's so predictable and cliche and THERES NO CHANGE. all we ever see is sarahs character cry about something, be dumb and get someone killed. there is literally no solid way this season grabs my attention. it's so bad and roanoke was even better than it. sad.

Coven > Hotel > Asylum > Freakshow > Murder House > Cult >  Roanoke Im actually really fucking dissapointed in this season and we're only two episodes in. It's so predictable and cliche and THERES NO CHANGE. all we ever see is sarahs character cry about something, be dumb and get someone killed. there is literally no solid way this season grabs my attention. it's so bad and roanoke was even better than it. sad.

Try and hang on a bit longer, there will hopefully be some twists :brows: