pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Currently watching E2. 

Btw whats everyone favourite opening credits so far?

Mine is probably  Coven >  Freak Show > Asylum > Hotel > Murder House > Cult > Roanoke (though the fanmade one comes before Murder House)

Musically Cult is my favourite theme, followed by Freakshow, then Hotel and the original. 

My ranking is Hotel > Coven > Cult > Freakshow > Asylum > MH (excluding Roanoke bc there wasn't a traditional intro)

My favorite theme remix is Freakshow, I love the creepy toy box noises. The strings in the Hotel intro were pretty, too. I think Cult's opening is the scariest so far, though. I watched it after eating an edible the other night and the guy pulling the rabbit carcass out of the hat really got to me lmao

This season is really good by now. I just think i can't handle 10 episodes of Sarah Paulson's screaming ( I love her tho). I mean, almost in every season she gets to play the victim. In next season I want her to play villain, just like in Hotel.

Also, I just realised that I LOVE American Horror Story's opening sequence aesthetic (mine favourite openin seq is from Coven)

And Asylum is the best season, fight me.

I can't remember the opening scenes lmao. But Cult opening scene scares me the most because for some reason the trumpets just sound evil lol

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Some more theories after watching E2 (I hope you guys are enjoying my ramblings I just have no other outlet to discuss AHS lmao)

-The neighbors moving in across the street seems to support that Kai is surrounding the Mayfair-Richard's lives to target/recruit them. They are definitely in on it. 

-

The death of the restaurant worker and the snipped power cords

confirms to me that Ivy is gaslighting Ally. She is conveniently never around when things happen.

-I'm not sure yet what's going on with the therapist but I think Kai may have also been a client of his at some point, he could have stolen files to find out more about Ally's phobias

-There seems to be a pattern in the characters names, like Winter and Meadow and even Ivy. Maybe they choose new names for themselves after joining the cult?

Currently watching E2.

Btw whats everyone favourite opening credits so far?

Mine is probably Coven > Freak Show > Asylum > Hotel > Murder House > Cult > Roanoke (though the fanmade one comes before Murder House

This order is flawless

i don't know if anyone read this, but if you're a fan of the 1978 version of Halloween, this season was actually shot where Haddonfield was shot. Aly and Ivy's home is the Doyles home and the neighbors home is the Wallace house. there's side by side pictures in this article: http://bloody-disgusting.com/tv/3458780/notice-ahs-cult-filmed-neighborhood-halloween/

pretty cool stuff!

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

Coven > Hotel > Asylum > Freakshow > Murder House > Cult >  Roanoke 

Im actually really fucking dissapointed in this season and we're only two episodes in. It's so predictable and cliche and THERES NO CHANGE. all we ever see is sarahs character cry about something, be dumb and get someone killed. there is literally no solid way this season grabs my attention. it's so bad and roanoke was even better than it. sad.

welcome to Ryan Murphy's writing.

are we still shocked by this since Freakshow? lol

~INSTA1.gif

Personally I really like this season.

I do have some complaints, though.

- In the first episode of Cult, where those two couple were on the grass making out and the girls says "I think we're being watched" and I was like.. "um okay, seriously? Surely this must be a joke because that's cliche as fuck." :facepalm: and of course the guy got killed first and the girl runs away in an itty bra lmao. Like c'mon. :thumb3:

- The bathtub scene in episode 2 seems like a cheap shot. Kinda like the producers said "okay we need to keep the audience interested, let's throw in a raunchy girl on girl foreplay scene".

-----

But other than that, the concept is interesting, it's relevant etc. So hopefully things will progressively get better.

Personally I really like this season.

I do have some complaints, though.

- In the first episode of Cult, where those two couple were on the grass making out and the girls says "I think we're being watched" and I was like.. "um okay, seriously? Surely this must be a joke because that's cliche as fuck." :facepalm: and of course the guy got killed first and the girl runs away in an itty bra lmao. Like c'mon. :thumb3:

- The bathtub scene in episode 2 seems like a cheap shot. Kinda like the producers said "okay we need to keep the audience interested, let's throw in a raunchy girl on girl foreplay scene".

-----

But other than that, the concept is interesting, it's relevant etc. So hopefully things will progressively get better.

I agree with the bathtub scene. But it actually got me interested cause I have a crush on the actress who plays Winter (ever since scream queens)  :hooker: I admit shes not that great at acting but shes like my gf goals  :candy: 

Sorry! The only good character slander is not allowed! Thank You and reported!

Delete ur account

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Seeing Coven at the top of anyone's list automatically discredits it

Roanoke, Asylum, Murder House, Hotel (this season was obscenely long), Freakshow (went off the rails 2/3 of the way through), Coven (went off the rails halfway through)

BzhmW.png

Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, LOOK AT THIS FORESHADOWING:

tumblr_owbx0maSNF1w5azgco1_500.jpg

I've been trying to find this pic of Ivy in the striped t-shirt everywhere. Not only that, but the clown has blonde hair. And funnily enough, when Ally sees the clowns, Ivy is NEVER there.