pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, LOOK AT THIS FORESHADOWING:

tumblr_owbx0maSNF1w5azgco1_500.jpg

I've been trying to find this pic of Ivy in the striped t-shirt everywhere. Not only that, but the clown has blonde hair. And funnily enough, when Ally sees the clowns, Ivy is NEVER there.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

ALSO, Ally and Ivy's sons full name is Ozymandias. It's a famous poem. The meaning behind the poem?

The meaning or themes of Percy Bysshe Shelley's poem “Ozymandias” are fairly straightforward and are also highly traditional. Basically, the poem reminds powerful people that their power is only temporary. However much powerful people may wish to think that their power is immortal, they are only deceiving themselves.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Ivy is too cute to be evil. And it would be too obvious if she was part of the cult because it's always the person we would never suspect, but it's Ryan Murphy we're talking about, so this season will probably have the same old cliches we're all used to.

Fayyt7N.png

Ivy is too cute to be evil. And it would be too obvious if she was part of the cult because it's always the person we would never suspect, but it's Ryan Murphy we're talking about, so this season will probably have the same old cliches we're all used to.

Honestly after the masturbating clown incident, she's the first person I suspect to be apart of the cult as well

nF70D0F.png

Honestly after the masturbating clown incident, she's the first person I suspect to be apart of the cult as well

Why

Personally I really like this season.

I do have some complaints, though.

- In the first episode of Cult, where those two couple were on the grass making out and the girls says "I think we're being watched" and I was like.. "um okay, seriously? Surely this must be a joke because that's cliche as fuck." :facepalm: and of course the guy got killed first and the girl runs away in an itty bra lmao. Like c'mon. :thumb3:

- The bathtub scene in episode 2 seems like a cheap shot. Kinda like the producers said "okay we need to keep the audience interested, let's throw in a raunchy girl on girl foreplay scene".

-----

But other than that, the concept is interesting, it's relevant etc. So hopefully things will progressively get better.

lolol it's either because it's Ryan Murphey or because maybe he's playing off new horror films....but i'm going with my first guess. lol

Sorry! The only good character slander is not allowed! Thank You and reported!

Hotel was good though

that shit was a mess. what are you talking about lol

Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw, LOOK AT THIS FORESHADOWING:

tumblr_owbx0maSNF1w5azgco1_500.jpg

I've been trying to find this pic of Ivy in the striped t-shirt everywhere. Not only that, but the clown has blonde hair. And funnily enough, when Ally sees the clowns, Ivy is NEVER there.

nice catch!

exactly.

Why

because it's Ryan Murphy lol

~INSTA1.gif

Episode Titles :

7x01 - Election Night

7x02 - Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

7x03 - Neighbors from Hell

7x04 - 11/9

7x05 - Holes

7x07 - Valerie Solanas Died for Your Sins: Scumbag

7x06 - Mid-Western Assassin

7x08 - Winter of Our Discontent

7x09 - Drink the Kool-Aid

7x10 - Charles (Manson) in Charge

Personally I really like this season.

I do have some complaints, though.

- In the first episode of Cult, where those two couple were on the grass making out and the girls says "I think we're being watched" and I was like.. "um okay, seriously? Surely this must be a joke because that's cliche as fuck." :facepalm: and of course the guy got killed first and the girl runs away in an itty bra lmao. Like c'mon. :thumb3:

It is kinda cliche. As for: "I think we're being watched", you can actually feel if someone's watching you, so that's kinda fine. Literally, you feel someone's look on you and sometimes when you look at that direction someone's really looking at you (if that makes sense?). It happened to me more than few times.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

It is kinda cliche. As for: "I think we're being watched", you can actually feel if someone's watching you, so that's kinda fine. Literally, you feel someone's look on you and sometimes when you look at that direction someone's really looking at you (if that makes sense?). It happened to me more than few times.

it's a basic human instinct but i think they mean just in movies it happens and the acting is always so cheesy about it lolol.

Slow down the scene where the bloody food was put on the table, it wasn't Ivy that delivered it. It was the masturbating clown.

I mean Ivy was supposed to be preparing the dish right? So how did the clown manage to get the dish to put on the table.

i watched it twice and i STILL cant see how anyone can tell who delivers the food.

~INSTA1.gif

I have a theory that I posted on another forum.

The promo pics of some of the characters could be a huge giveaway. What if the clowns in the background are actually THEM? yes I'm reaching but I'm so invested in this season, don't hate

ahs_pill.jpg

Colton-Haynes-Detective-Samuels.jpg

ahs_billy.jpg

Slow down the scene where the bloody food was put on the table, it wasn't Ivy that delivered it. It was the masturbating clown.

I mean Ivy was supposed to be preparing the dish right? So how did the clown manage to get the dish to put on the table.

:agree:

I have a theory that I posted on another forum.

The promo pics of some of the characters could be a huge giveaway. What if the clowns in the background are actually THEM? yes I'm reaching but I'm so invested in this season, don't hate

ahs_pill.jpg

Colton-Haynes-Detective-Samuels.jpg

ahs_billy.jpg

you could be right though.....

~INSTA1.gif

is that confirmed there will be a flashback?

because that would be lame....

Quoting Ryan Murphy:

"[He] is playing Kai, this cult leader in this small town who we follow as he rises. And the thing that we're doing is we're really examining all different sorts of cults", he says.

"And there are many, many famous ones. Throughout the season, Evan Peters is, I think, playing six different cult leaders: Kai, Manson, David Koresh, Andy Warhol. Jim Jones is a big one."

Lena Dunham will play Valerie Solanas (the feminist who murdered Andy Warhol) in flashbacks in episode 7.

“It’s about female rage and that’s in the country now. Solanas wrote the Scum Manifesto. She told all women to kill men, and it was their only way to rise to power”

I hope this helps. Also, in my opinion it would be an interesting concept which will help us get a deeper meaning about cults & maybe we'll get to see some new eccentric characters.

Quoting Ryan Murphy:

"[He] is playing Kai, this cult leader in this small town who we follow as he rises. And the thing that we're doing is we're really examining all different sorts of cults", he says.

"And there are many, many famous ones. Throughout the season, Evan Peters is, I think, playing six different cult leaders: Kai, Manson, David Koresh, Andy Warhol. Jim Jones is a big one."

Lena Dunham will play Valerie Solanas (the feminist who murdered Andy Warhol) in flashbacks in episode 7.

“It’s about female rage and that’s in the country now. Solanas wrote the Scum Manifesto. She told all women to kill men, and it was their only way to rise to power”

I hope this helps. Also, in my opinion it would be an interesting concept which will help us get a deeper meaning about cults & maybe we'll get to see some new eccentric characters.

Wait...since when was Andy Warhol a cult leader? :judgingu3: