pinupgirls

American Horror Story

are you afraid you will die unloved? are you afraid that you will never be penetrated by a man again?

Yes. All of it. I'm afraid the man I love is turning against me. =/

He is. I would. You're so fucking irritating. ಠ_ಠ

They say only the good die young.. that just ain't right

Mr Guinea was having too much fun, too much fun tonight

Lmaooooo :thumb3:

What do you guys think will happen in the next episode?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

"are you afraid you will die unloved? are you afraid that you will never be penetrated by a man again?"

"Yes. All of it. I'm afraid the man I love is turning against me." =/

"He is. I would. You're so fucking irritating." ಠ_ಠ

Kai is soo cold! I really felt sorry for her because I've seen people irl who hide their insecurities behind humor & it makes them look annoying.

Oz is def gonna be traumatised after his Guinea pig got microwaved (better get on those therapy sessions)

~they say only the good die young.. that just ain't right

Mr Guinea was having too much fun, too much fun tonight~

On a serious note though, I think if they are tryna kill Ozzy's sensitivity to death & violence so that he becomes Kai's successor in the cult.. if my theory about Kai being the sperm donor is true - Ozzy will surely kill someone by the end of the season. lol

Next week, Winter still not fired. Why does she still have the job? I can't put a finger on it. (Well maybe cause she is quite handy in the washroom)

:creepna:

Emma Robert is playing a news reporter. She'll probably play a bitch... again! :hooker:

If Winter was who recorded that moment, she's the Bitch tbh

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

So excited for the best episode of the season next week featuring the most relevant cast member this show has ever had, Emma Roberts. Her exit from the show eclipsed Jessica's. Obviously because Roberts is a better actress and had major characters unlike Lange. Can't wait to stop watching this season after Emma gets unjustifiedly killed off once again.

Also this season is basically Scream Queens and I'm okay with that.

Also this season is basically Scream Queens and I'm okay with that.

I think Coven was basically Scream Queens with more darkness & less pink.

But yeah, if you're comparing in terms of dark humor - yes - this season is comedic gold.

first things first i want to fuck the detective colton hit me up daddy

also that kid is royally fucked up; let's count the torments :hooker: 

witnessed Changs getting murdered, got spooked by Twisty, saw whatever on dark web, overheard and probably even saw his mom get hit, get called crazy by his bio mom to the point he doesn't fully trust her, watched his brand new pet that he's allowed to keep get microwaved to death, walked into the crime scene of a neighbor his crazy mom threatened to kill, 

if this show wasn't meant for gp i'd wager hes murdering somebody or killing himself because no amount of therapy can fix that shit

and ik most y'all dont care for the season but this is honestly my favorite since the first three. Idk if it's the location, pacing, ideas i have no clue but im more sucked into this than I ever was with FS,Hotel, Roanoke w/e this is my favorite within recent memory. And i hate seeing so many writers downplay the levels of irony and campiness thats intentional and push it as the show trying to hard or not being self aware or revolving solely on politics (which just...lmfao no not really) 

the whole "i used 23 and me im 10% Mexican *throws taco bell coupons* does that make you want to murder me" scene was fucking hilarious. I love how Ally is hypocritical and judgy as fuck while still trying to put up a facade that she's a squeaky clean liberal. She gave a look and had an attitude when she learned the chang's were renters, she assumed her old maid wasn't legal and got deported, she said she wasn't going to fire Pedro in this political climate even though he was born in fucking san diego ally 

that and the amount of foreshadowing is incredible, the gas lighting on Ally, Ivy looking similar to the clown in EP 1, the wires being cut, the detective hanging out with the neighbors and them all knowing what to do and being in kahoots, the therapist's opening sequence in EP 3 was eye-opening and a little expected to my cynical and paranoid mind (when it comes to shows like this everybody guilty as fuck even the guinea pig)- and don't miss how he was playing with smily face buttons.

And for everyone saying Sarah plays the same people I can't fully agree- In S1 she wasn't whiny, in 2 she was admitted into an Asylum but even then was a badass in the same vein, S3 the only real scream I remember was the acid attack; she was more lowkey and shy, S4 I dont remember her being whiny at all- just a character. It worked out v well with the two personalities at play, in Hotel she was more of a villian n anti hero so cross that off, and in Roanoke yes I'll give you her character had no other purpose than to yell

I think it's just y'all don't want another "MaaaAAaaaAAAATtT" which I can't see Ally going down that stagnant road right now; she went from being fully whiny and shy and scared to now being hysterical and storming through the neighbors own home to go and instigate a fight and bop the fuck outta Meadow. She's losing Ivy and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she drops her facade and verbal claiming of being a liberal- especially when she got hella protective about her gun from before she critisized it. 

first things first i want to fuck the detective colton hit me up daddy

also that kid is royally fucked up; let's count the torments :hooker: 

witnessed Changs getting murdered, got spooked by Twisty, saw whatever on dark web, overheard and probably even saw his mom get hit, get called crazy by his bio mom to the point he doesn't fully trust her, watched his brand new pet that he's allowed to keep get microwaved to death, walked into the crime scene of a neighbor his crazy mom threatened to kill, 

if this show wasn't meant for gp i'd wager hes murdering somebody or killing himself because no amount of therapy can fix that shit

and ik most y'all dont care for the season but this is honestly my favorite since the first three. Idk if it's the location, pacing, ideas i have no clue but im more sucked into this than I ever was with FS,Hotel, Roanoke w/e this is my favorite within recent memory. And i hate seeing so many writers downplay the levels of irony and campiness thats intentional and push it as the show trying to hard or not being self aware or revolving solely on politics (which just...lmfao no not really) 

the whole "i used 23 and me im 10% Mexican *throws taco bell coupons* does that make you want to murder me" scene was fucking hilarious. I love how Ally is hypocritical and judgy as fuck while still trying to put up a facade that she's a squeaky clean liberal. She gave a look and had an attitude when she learned the chang's were renters, she assumed her old maid wasn't legal and got deported, she said she wasn't going to fire Pedro in this political climate even though he was born in fucking san diego ally 

that and the amount of foreshadowing is incredible, the gas lighting on Ally, Ivy looking similar to the clown in EP 1, the wires being cut, the detective hanging out with the neighbors and them all knowing what to do and being in kahoots, the therapist's opening sequence in EP 3 was eye-opening and a little expected to my cynical and paranoid mind (when it comes to shows like this everybody guilty as fuck even the guinea pig)- and don't miss how he was playing with smily face buttons.

And for everyone saying Sarah plays the same people I can't fully agree- In S1 she wasn't whiny, in 2 she was admitted into an Asylum but even then was a badass in the same vein, S3 the only real scream I remember was the acid attack; she was more lowkey and shy, S4 I dont remember her being whiny at all- just a character. It worked out v well with the two personalities at play, in Hotel she was more of a villian n anti hero so cross that off, and in Roanoke yes I'll give you her character had no other purpose than to yell

I think it's just y'all don't want another "MaaaAAaaaAAAATtT" which I can't see Ally going down that stagnant road right now; she went from being fully whiny and shy and scared to now being hysterical and storming through the neighbors own home to go and instigate a fight and bop the fuck outta Meadow. She's losing Ivy and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she drops her facade and verbal claiming of being a liberal- especially when she got hella protective about her gun from before she critisized it.

tenor.gif

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

EMMA ROBERTS IN THIS NEXT EPISODE @

ugh

i'm a big andy warhol fan (i mean i used to read everything about his life, he's a douche but in an interesting way). I didn't know if I was going to watch this season, but I'll try  :hdu:

you're in for a rough ride lol

Lmaooooo :thumb3:

What do you guys think will happen in the next episode?

a bunch of mess lol

"are you afraid you will die unloved? are you afraid that you will never be penetrated by a man again?"

"Yes. All of it. I'm afraid the man I love is turning against me." =/

"He is. I would. You're so fucking irritating." ಠ_ಠ

Kai is soo cold! I really felt sorry for her because I've seen people irl who hide their insecurities behind humor & it makes them look annoying.

~they say only the good die young.. that just ain't right

Mr Guinea was having too much fun, too much fun tonight~

On a serious note though, I think if they are tryna kill Ozzy's sensitivity to death & violence so that he becomes Kai's successor in the cult.. if my theory about Kai being the sperm donor is true - Ozzy will surely kill someone by the end of the season. lol

Next week, Winter still not fired. Why does she still have the job? I can't put a finger on it. (Well maybe cause she is quite handy in the washroom)

:creepna:

Emma Robert is playing a news reporter. She'll probably play a bitch... again! :hooker:

lol of course she will. Ryan just loves to type cast..havent you noticed? lol

Another unimpressive episode /: ive lost hope for this season, sorry 

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-most-shocking-thing-about-american-horror-story-cu-1818493289

same

episode 3 was..okay...but the acting....omg the acting i could not handle.

I actually liked Ally's no bullshit attitude. She was fed up and whether or not it was the neighbors with the smiley face...man i have to give her props for being DONE with the dead pet and going over there to tell them she's not taking anymore shit. I was getting annoyed with her scared 24/7 crying shit.

Ivy was a bitch about the bathtub scene though tbh. Winter was OBVIOUSLY manipulating the situation and wouldn't even let Ally explain anything...and then leaving her in the house alone and saying that shit about the smiley face and basically being like "oh i hope you get murdered haha" like what the fuck kinda of wife are you? If i was Ivy I would have been like fuck you - I'll leave. I don't like Ivy, she's a snobby cunt.

~INSTA1.gif

AHS is on Tuesdays now.

we been knew 

Idk this episode was highkey boring up until **'s death via clown meeting, also how was this in such an open place and they still got away? Anyways, I like this season.. It's interesting, the politics this episode weren't as bad as early critics for it said it was going to be, only part I couldn't stand was the line scene with Meadow yammering how she was uninformed to vote. 

Also, all of my guesses for who is which clown went out the window  :defeated:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

my 2nd post episode write-up obv spoilers 

1) still want to fuck the detective

2) ngl kai could probably recruit me with absolute fucking e a s e, Peters has done incredible and i am so goddamn proud to see Murphy fulfill his saying that this was Evan's best role yet

3) ik some people still aren't into the season but every episode just keeps getting better and better and better. I loved the intro scene and how it showed everyone important so far in one area, it really puts this stuff into major perspective

4) i love that meadow took a second hit before asking why Harrison was dismembering a man in their motel room

5) The episode break from Ally being hysterical (both abundant crying AND her stepping tf up and making the threat hysterical) is nice. I loved seeing the BTS of the cult and how everything came to. 

5) Ivy a snake bitch. I don't trust that hoe, haven't and never will. Also seeing Winter have actual emotion and being bombastic was an incredibly fun change of pace, if even for that moment

6) upon rewatching the episode, in the beginning right as Gary (Chaz aka Trump Rallyer/ Grover) walks in we see a glimpse of Ivy's face turn pale and we see her & Ally rush the fuck out of the voting office... love the detail sfm

7) hi emma !!!! bye emma !!! ngl the murder scene was dope, idk why but when you see the triad walk away i fucking love how bouncy and poised Meadow Ballgag walks in that frilly ass skirt

8) If Beverly dies ima be pissed :crossed:

9) if that fucking dog died i'd stop watching. fuck w pedro im gagged, pop open mr. guinea bitch im on the ground gasping, fucking lay a HAND on that lil pup and i got the gun cocked and aimed up my throat bitch TRY IT @Ryan Murphy

10) For those that don't fully know the cult as of yet: (also we can conclude safely at least as of rn some of the masks aren't made in fears that Ally holds, aka Harrison 'Holes' wasn't made just to petrify her. )

Ballgag= Meadow

Little-girl-clown.jpg

Green Hair w/ holes in the face= Harrison

Toothy-clown.jpg

Triple Dick Face= Kai 

Trifaccia-clown.png

Pentagram (Full skin suit, two hands protruding from the forehead with a burned in pentagram)= Beverly, both wearing exact same print in next episode's promo.

Satanist-clown.jpg

GUESSES 

Mask with the open brain= The Detective Colton, just because Harrison is vers and that green hair was fucking the brains outta brain in the supermarket EP 1

Theories- Since Kai is so manipulative and is such a shadowy presence in everyone he loves' lives I wouldn't be too surprised if he finds out Ivy when Winter tells him about the kidnapping; and thus after full conversion of his sister (presumably) he takes after the actual abused- the one that wants more from her marriage and that he knows is angered by the election results, her wife's choice, and is overall a prime candidate to become prey to Kai's ways. But what better way to gauge Ivy's tolerance and passion by assaulting her and her wife ? That's why Kai throws his Latte on the couple, to observe. 

Also 

My opinion: I really love Meadow's expressions & dialogue delivery.

Beverly Hills was great too! Although I found her news reporting a little creepy, the way she was smiling the whole time while reporting about the beheaded dude. I mean, who does that? lol

I think this episode was meant for character development. I really enjoy how they tackle human behaviour & psychology in AHS & especially this season.

we been knew

How did you guys know it was coming on Tuesday this time? (I download the episodes from Torrent so I wasn't informed until someone posted it on Twitter) Where do you guys watch it?

my 2nd post episode write-up obv spoilers

1) still want to fuck the detective

2) ngl kai could probably recruit me with absolute fucking e a s e, Peters has done incredible and i am so goddamn proud to see Murphy fulfill his saying that this was Evan's best role yet

3) ik some people still aren't into the season but every episode just keeps getting better and better and better. I loved the intro scene and how it showed everyone important so far in one area, it really puts this stuff into major perspective

4) i love that meadow took a second hit before asking why Harrison was dismembering a man in their motel room

5) The episode break from Ally being hysterical (both abundant crying AND her stepping tf up and making the threat hysterical) is nice. I loved seeing the BTS of the cult and how everything came to.

5) Ivy a snake bitch. I don't trust that hoe, haven't and never will. Also seeing Winter have actual emotion and being bombastic was an incredibly fun change of pace, if even for that moment

6) upon rewatching the episode, in the beginning right as Gary (Chaz aka Trump Rallyer/ Grover) walks in we see a glimpse of Ivy's face turn pale and we see her & Ally rush the fuck out of the voting office... love the detail sfm

7) hi emma !!!! bye emma !!! ngl the murder scene was dope, idk why but when you see the triad walk away i fucking love how bouncy and poised Meadow Ballgag walks in that frilly ass skirt

8) If Beverly dies ima be pissed :crossed:

9) if that fucking dog died i'd stop watching. fuck w pedro im gagged, pop open mr. guinea bitch im on the ground gasping, fucking lay a HAND on that lil pup and i got the gun cocked and aimed up my throat bitch TRY IT @Ryan Murphy

10) For those that don't fully know the cult as of yet: (also we can conclude safely at least as of rn some of the masks aren't made in fears that Ally holds, aka Harrison 'Holes' wasn't made just to petrify her. )

Ballgag= Meadow

Little-girl-clown.jpg

Green Hair w/ holes in the face= Harrison

Toothy-clown.jpg

Triple Dick Face= Kai

Trifaccia-clown.png

Pentagram (Full skin suit, two hands protruding from the forehead with a burned in pentagram)= Beverly, both wearing exact same print in next episode's promo.

Satanist-clown.jpg

GUESSES

Mask with the open brain= The Detective Colton, just because Harrison is vers and that green hair was fucking the brains outta brain in the supermarket EP 1

Theories- Since Kai is so manipulative and is such a shadowy presence in everyone he loves' lives I wouldn't be too surprised if he finds out Ivy when Winter tells him about the kidnapping; and thus after full conversion of his sister (presumably) he takes after the actual abused- the one that wants more from her marriage and that he knows is angered by the election results, her wife's choice, and is overall a prime candidate to become prey to Kai's ways. But what better way to gauge Ivy's tolerance and passion by assaulting her and her wife ? That's why Kai throws his Latte on the couple, to observe.

Also

Such an interesting read. Love you!

we been knew 

Idk this episode was highkey boring up until **'s death via clown meeting, also how was this in such an open place and they still got away? Anyways, I like this season.. It's interesting, the politics this episode weren't as bad as early critics for it said it was going to be, only part I couldn't stand was the line scene with Meadow yammering how she was uninformed to vote. 

Also, all of my guesses for who is which clown went out the window  :defeated:

Last night's episode revealed who 3 of them are, though

BzhmW.png

How did you guys know it was coming on Tuesday this time? (I download the episodes from Torrent so I wasn't informed until someone posted it on Twitter) Where do you guys watch it?

I watch it live on FX when it premieres so I knew before the season started it was moved to Tuesdays, they made an announcement somewhere