pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Alright. So. Lemme just say, this episode was a little boring BUT very informative.

1. Did anyone notice how Ally was about to vote TRUMP? Like her pen hovered over his name, ffs. Idk what she is. But I'm glad we got a break from her screaming this episode.

2. I didn't like Meadow at first but I'm starting to find her funny, especially when she found Harrison sawing that guy and she just smoked away. :whatever2:

3. Kai. Unf. Like..yeah he's a dick but he could easily make me be in his cult because while I was watching Evans's character and I agreed with a lot of what he said.. :eek: but on a more serious note, his acting was superb and it shows with each passing episode. Evan has come a long way.

4. Beverly presenting is creepy af, smiling all the time. But I like her character.

5. Thank god Emma's character is dead, she plays the same bitch all the time. Yawn.

So yeah.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The teaser to the next episode looks very similar to the teaser of the third episode & the teaser of the fourth episode - clowns breaking in someones house & attacking them while Ally remains in a constant state of paranoia. Everything feels so obvious after the clown identity reveal so I don't know where they'll take it from here but I have my fingers crossed.

I can't bear to rewatch the scene where Chaz Bono cuts his hand & the one in the beginning where he's all pink faced, squealing in the voting booth & then revealing his hand.

Beverly's scene with Kai in the restaurant was great. I could feel her words when she said how she wanted to sit back & watch the world burn. I could feel her pain & embarrassment in the reporting scenes when she hit the skater dude so I didn't laugh when the 'grab em by the pussy' meme video came up. I felt sad for her.

Her story was the highlight & I found Meadow's dialogues very funny. I hope they give her more screen time in the future.

I prefer the female characters of AHS to the male characters of AHS & this episode was focused on the male ones & their psychology. So yeah.

BTW, why was this episode named 9/11 when there was no reference to the Twin Towers tragedy or anything??

Next episode is named holes (also the name of one of the clowns) so lets see what it's about.

Emma saved this season. She's so versatile. She makes every character so deep and special and unique.

Uhhh no. She played the same bitchy character

BTW, why was this episode named 9/11 when there was no reference to the Twin Towers tragedy or anything??

I think the episode title was 11/9, and it was the morning Trump won the election (Most countries do dates with the day first, but not the US)

BzhmW.png

I think the episode title was 11/9, and it was the morning Trump won the election (Most countries do dates with the day first, but not the US)

Thank you! It makes sense now.

Ally is triggered on 11/9 after the election and we know her fears started after 9/11. That mirror image of numbers should be significant.

Kai it's sexy tbh

Winter isn't a bitch now

I like to saw Kai jerking off btw  :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Kai it's sexy tbh

Winter isn't a bitch now

I like to saw Kai jerking off btw  :creep:

I agree with everything you just said. especially Kai jerking off bc wow

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I agree with everything you just said. especially Kai jerking off bc wow

We need more scenes  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

It's not her fault you can't seem to see the depth and background she puts in every character.

She's literally played variations of the same role on TV shows since 2013 but alright

BzhmW.png

@ This explains the 'Ally & Kai, a love-story for the ages' post Ryan Murphy made on Instagram. An except from Even Peter's interview :

"Ally is very special to Kai because she is terrified of a lot and has phobia, the worst kind of fear. It’s a challenge for Kai to maybe take her in and make her the queen, his right-hand woman. There’s something special and bewitching about her, where he sees her as an integral part of his master plan. Almost a heaven-sent figure. It definitely goes into a strange, odd, combative but loving relationship — if that makes any sense. This season, everything gets answered in a way. You walk away feeling very satisfied."

Also, in a recent Billy Eichner interview, I read him mention 'murder, pregnancy, rape, incest' for AHS Cult.

It's a 290 mb file. They put the episodes on torrent within hours after release.

https://unblocktpb.pro/torrent/18650556/American.Horror.Story.S07E04.HDTV.x264-SVA

Thank you! I don't usually torrent anymore cause it's fucked up one of my laptops years ago,  but I'll keep this as a last case scenario