pinupgirls

American Horror Story

The obsession some of the members here have with Manson ... can't tell if cringy or disgusting.

He was a coward, psychopathic nobody. I don’t even know why he has many stans. The only time I can tolerate his name appearing is during Heroin cause it makes the song even more chilling

Anyway, back to the latest episode, Lena dunham was perfect for valerie, cause to me Valerie is supposed to be a nonsensical bitch character that doesn’t deserve redemption.

With that being said, I didn’t enjoy the episode that much. Valerie and the supposedly made-up zodiac killer story were wayyy too long.

nF70D0F.png

god this episode is killing me i'm not even done but all of the

incest/threesome/whatever you wanna call it-talk is making me cringe and feel disgusting, kai is so irritating but can he like take me too? i wouldn't even mind the (bad) music even tho i'd prefer some nice lana yaknow  :creep: 

This season is turning out so good. Having Evan play the main role is really working well. It started off sorta weak but now it's turning out to be one of my favorites.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I really liked the last episode. It was very amusing seeing Lena on screen. Kinda funny she played a radical feminist when she's a white feminist. Anyway, I'm so happy this season is better and more amusing than last seasons.

holy fucking shit this goddamn show just keeps putting out hit after hit

this season truly saved the entire series

i hope to god they don't fuck up the next two they've been peaking every week (debatable on the lena episode, imo they handled the whole 'other cult' stuff a lot better this episode) now for my long ass spoiler heavy write up !!!!!!

the intro with all the cult members was genius, seeing Evan play each one AND Jesus with such conviction was incredible, it's sad thinking his only real impact n pop culture with his AHS performance is playing a moody bitch boy that his only real intrigue throughout 4 seasons was that in the first two he was cute, in the third he was mute, the fourth just handsome; oh, and all the scene/emo phase preteens thinks Tate is sexy as fuck- and he only got hotter when he shot up the fucking school :facepalm:

David Koresh, Jim Jones, and Marshall Applewhite, Andy Warhol, hell even the Jesus wasn't cringy. they were all portrayed horrifically and just..ugh the makeup department deserves the award, more than Lemonade deserved AOTY. 

Ivy & Ally's scene talking was great, I really wanted Ivy to be a good character but goddamn as good as the show is I can't even root for the kid..i miss meadow ;(. ivy looked pathetic

seeing Bev choke Winter out was fun, seeing Winter flip flop so many goddamn times was aggravating; not towards the writers I just really hate her fucking character, almost as much as Harrison and Ivy. almost. seeing her get beat up so many times throughout the episode almost made up for it :creep:

overall the cup scene was so tense and scary, i knew nothing was gonna happen or Kai would only pick a few blue shirts- maybeeee Bono (forgot his name) and even when he was talking about the suicide I wondered why he'd claim run for senator- it almost got me though

Ivy's death scene was so gruesome- i wanted her dead but goddamn i felt wholly uncomfortable and a little big freaked at how slow it all happened. i knew when she was making the dinner shit was gonna happen, Ally wasn't gonna be a bitch or submit to anyone without her consent like she use to- but just waiting for it to happen made me hella anxious

also the writing and acting of Allison Pill is so fucking gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. i legit felt a little bit of sympathy for her, she was pathetic but i can see why she did it, i dont have sympathy but the bitter betty bitch was lost, ignorant, broken, and didn't want to FUCKING COMMUNICATE WITH HER PARTNER OF AT LEAST 15 GODDAMN YEARS (this part pisses me off SOOOOO much. like come the fuck ON. NOne OF HER MOTHERHOOD ISSUES WOULDVE HAPPENED IF SHE HAD JUST COMMUNICATED WITH ALLY FUCK IVY) but yea i felt a lil sympathy for her, and then when she starts laughing and drops the facade of wanting to fix their family; she's just a stone cold bitch. you really think ally isn't over her fears? she stood up to the very same cult that abused her fears and joined it. she gave Oz a fucking twisty comic book that back in November/December gave her a panic attack at the sight of it. Her sweater was the same material used in knitting that gives THE MOST HOLES YOU CANT WITHOUT DISTRESSING THE FABRIC YOU THINK ALLY AINT OVER THAT BULLSHIT???LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bitch CHOKE

bon appetite bitch. 

that "i only want two things in life, i want Oz all to myself- and I want to watch you die...already halfway home" was so fucking iconic

Ryan give Sarah the villian role next season because this bitch can fucking make crazy WORK

seeing her change in demeanor after that was great, she changed her makeup, attitude, and even parted her hair down the middle right before appeasing to Kai's god complex. (which btw is genuinely frightening, he made up his own Messiah Baby theory and believed it..then told himself the child of the couple he's been abusing is his and thats the true messiah baby..like god fucking damn) but Ally is subtly in this shit for the long con, especially when she bent the donor nurse over the damn barrel and forged Kai's donor papers- she played him like an entire fucking fiddle. it was great

the ending was good, it definitely climaxed during the last 15 minutes as it should- nothing too special. i wonder if winter knows yet :lmao:

next week promo video responses: so we see more of Bebe, that's good.. kinda wondering whats the overall point of her presence

we see Kai screaming which looks like genuine fear compared to his psychotic belching from the past episodes

also there's a quick second of his hair being cut or shaved, unless somebody has blue hair he's going fully off the rails

it seems like Winter is gonna commit suicide..?..maybe?? idk hard to tell with her, she's not even two faced the bitch is like 6 faced going back and forth between what she wants and her loyalty and fear of Kai  :crossed:

also i appreciate the comment Kai made in the parents bedroom "thats for family" while Vincent was laying in between his mom n dad, obviously it means he still respects him and acknowledges him as blood (he hates his dad but still considers him family).. but idk if the middle placement is as broad and direct or if Kai still loves his brother, but has a hatred dilemma built upon his betrayal :hooker:

while this might be my favorite season yet i do have some issues- nothing major just kinda thoughts and hopes

Meadow's death feels so insignificant now, it's definitely a turning point but it just feels so meaningless in the grand scheme of things..also they made a point last week when the new main cult members were demasking that Ballgag, Holes, Kooks, and the Blonde hair suspender clown RJ use to play to show off every single clown member..except Ballgag..which also got a wardrobe change so i want to know who the FUCK TOOK MY BABIES RIGHTFUL COSTUME GODDAMNIT

In addition to Meadows death I feel like RJ got VERY shortsticked.. we never really got to know why he's in the cult besides being Beverly's cameraman..he even got his own promo pic so it just burns even more knowing he was apparently suppose to be a 'main' character, or at least more important than two episodes :toofunny: 

I feel like Samuels death was ok, i'm happy to see him die, but I wish they would've clarified the lie Winter made just a little bit more. we know he tried to rape her and she shot him dead and then blamed it on Beverly but it's still kinda awkward how they placed it in so abruptly. 

Harrison's death was also awkward.. it's like there were 0 consequences and followup to him being gutted by Ivy- and I was hoping for some character development from that, a little more anger and intensity from her- a little more of the 3 joining forces and spotlight on that, the entire SCUM episode feels awkward with what happened from it- especially when you introduce France's character and then neglect her for two episodes :creep:

Also I wish we would've gotten more spotlight on what happened to Bev in the chamber, she was obviously not meaningless enough to where she could've died right then and there..and then they kinda drag her out after X amount of time- we still know nothing about it...the whole kool-aid thing happens, she looks absolutely fucking insane and broken..and then she's gone again ;/ 

I also don't have much confidence in Chaz Bono's character getting any more backstory, he kinda got some reason to follow Kai but iirc he hasn't displayed his greatest fears..his entire character still feels incredibly neglected and I really don't want any major screentime on who he's suppose to be within the last 2 episodes tbh, i don't mind how Samuel's was written but if it were to happen again I'd rather them just add more episodes rather than trying to squeeze every little thing they can during the suppose-to-be- greatest episodes. 

also apparently Cher and Lily Rabe are suppose to be in the season? idk about that but it better be the most minor of cameo's because i dont want any new major characters being showcased unless episode 10 & 11 are extended in time to like 1 1/2 - 2hrs.

also hasn't anyone noticed that the butchery lost it's owners..the local media station lost 2 reporters and their boss within a good 6-7 months..that the local detective is also missing..or the city council candidate had a tense standoff with Kai and then committed suicide that night..but yet also had her windows broken and door slammed through ?? :creep: i get that Kai pretty much had power of the police but c o m e on even in Northern Phoenix we hear gossip from Tuscon and Flagstaff :rip: 

thats it! sorry i missed like the last two weeks, so far my wishes have been fulfilled, now Winter needs to fucking go  :teehee: this season is potentially the best, leaving Asylum at #2 and MH/Coven easy tied for 3- AS LONG AS THEY DONT FUCK UP THE ENDING which i have high hopes they won't like Roanoke, by mid seasn I wasn't really feeling it and the episodes leading up to it were the best from every other one in the season, but the ending was dissapointing and the only real gag was who was left..however this season has been topping itself over and over and over again :flutter:

okay i admit that these last three episodes i've been mainly hate watching, i genuinely believe every character is so very dumb and it's annoying me  :judgingu:  i have a problem with ryan murphy as a writer or whomever pens these concepts, i thought that maybe i should have more of a sense of humour watching this so i can get closure on it and appreciate the actors a bit more. 

lena dunham is so grating, i can't stand her and hearing her voice but at least if she's out there with her irritating self then anyone should be confident enough to make it 

winter, you f twat you used to go to the darknet and troll pro choicers episodes ago and now you google how to escape a cult???? on WIKIHOW????? i can't.  :bye2:

i really hope beverly is going to make it in this shitshow, ally i kinda sympathise with but the kid is going to grow up into a deranged player if we are to trust how the writing is handled and also i don't care about him. 

the only characters i could stomach were beverly, ally, sally (mere) and the psychiatrist dr rudy because at least he had some pragmatic common sense despite having sociopathic tendencies 

i actually  have so many issues but i'm extra and there's not enough time, i'll check brooklyn nine nine to relieve myself from the tension 

okay i admit that these last three episodes i've been mainly hate watching, i genuinely believe every character is so very dumb and it's annoying me  :judgingu:  i have a problem with ryan murphy as a writer or whomever pens these concepts, i thought that maybe i should have more of a sense of humour watching this so i can get closure on it and appreciate the actors a bit more. 

lena dunham is so grating, i can't stand her and hearing her voice but at least if she's out there with her irritating self then anyone should be confident enough to make it 

winter, you f twat you used to go to the darknet and troll pro choicers episodes ago and now you google how to escape a cult???? on WIKIHOW????? i can't.  :bye2:

i really hope beverly is going to make it in this shitshow, ally i kinda sympathise with but the kid is going to grow up into a deranged player if we are to trust how the writing is handled and also i don't care about him. 

the only characters i could stomach were beverly, ally, sally (mere) and the psychiatrist dr rudy because at least he had some pragmatic common sense despite having sociopathic tendencies 

i actually  have so many issues but i'm extra and there's not enough time, i'll check brooklyn nine nine to relieve myself from the tension 

yeah that's my major problem with all of AHS. murphy creates such irrational and illogical characters who do the most stupid shit even if it's completely inconsistent with their actions so far or just something nobody with a few brain cells would be dumb enough to do.

even w/ my favourite seasons, you kind have to numb your brain to all the stupid shit that goes on that just doesn't make sense. the gaping plot holes and sudden changes in character motivation drive me insane but i keep watching anyways  :toofunny:

im shaking, really love this season

loreeeeeeeeennn delete or spoiler tag ur comment abt

ivy

dying :creep:

rly not cool for ppl that haven't seen it, give it a few days like until thurs-fri to talk fully abt it w/o spoiler tagging postssss

ahh all i could think of while watching this episode was heroin and how bad i want to listen to it and then during the

manson scene

i had this vision of a fan made video using that footage  :flutter:

i feel bad for winter, kinda.. i liked her and ally is freaking me tf out.. but sarah paulson's acting during the manson scene thoo

also noticed that next week's episode is gonna be the last one...