pinupgirls

American Horror Story

Omfgggg Ryan Murphy is interested in casting Anjelica Huston!

morticiaaddams.jpg

Also, Joan Collins joins the cast of American Horror Story: Season 8.

OMG I LOVE HER :omg:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

OMG I LOVE HER :omg:

Joan or Angelica?

Why do I feel like Ryan is tryna fill in the gap that Jessica Lange left by casting old classic Hollywood actresses?

I want Angelica for the Season 9 MH×Coven crossover as a witch not in the sci-fi season. Or maybe in both. Loved her in 'The Addams Family' & 'The Witches'. I hope it works out!

Joan or Angelica?

Why do I feel like Ryan is tryna fill in the gap that Jessica Lange left by casting old classic Hollywood actresses?

I want Angelica for the Season 9 MH×Coven crossover as a witch not in the sci-fi season. Or maybe in both. Loved her in 'The Addams Family' & 'The Witches'. I hope it works out!

I meant Angelica, I didn't read the bottom part oops. But Joan would make a good addition :brows:

Ok so I am a total newbs and after watching like ten "gaga best scenes hotel compilations" on youtube I decided to FINALLY give this series a chance, which I didn't before because I'm a fat pussy terrified of tension. End of the day it's 1am I binge watched the first 6 eps of Murder House and I am so fucking hooked

ZKcaooE.png

Ok so I am a total newbs and after watching like ten "gaga best scenes hotel compilations" on youtube I decided to FINALLY give this series a chance, which I didn't before because I'm a fat pussy terrified of tension. End of the day it's 1am I binge watched the first 6 eps of Murder House and I am so fucking hooked

Wait until you watch Asylum (AKA, the best season) :brows:

Those info is really interesting

Cult was really a nice season, can't wait for what's next :creep:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Wait until you watch Asylum (AKA, the best season) :brows:

What would you suggest me? I heard so many different things, the seasons that interest me the most are by far Coven and Hotel, but I heard a lot of people saying like you that Asylum is the best one. So should I watch Hotel and Coven first and save Asylum for the best and last? Or is it better to watch the show in order? Anyway I adore to spoil myself everything before watching a show because what I like the most is to understand how the story unfolds so I don't mind if I miss out on some things.

Also I stayed up until 4am30, was 2h late to uni, and read an obscene amount of wikipedia pages on high school shooters thanks to this show, thanks a lot, good  job Sheryl

ZKcaooE.png

What would you suggest me? I heard so many different things, the seasons that interest me the most are by far Coven and Hotel, but I heard a lot of people saying like you that Asylum is the best one. So should I watch Hotel and Coven first and save Asylum for the best and last? Or is it better to watch the show in order? Anyway I adore to spoil myself everything before watching a show because what I like the most is to understand how the story unfolds so I don't mind if I miss out on some things.

Also I stayed up until 4am30, was 2h late to uni, and read an obscene amount of wikipedia pages on high school shooters thanks to this show, thanks a lot, good  job Sheryl

Hmm..there's really no right way to watch them. However I would suggest watching Asylum before you watch Freak Show (Freak Show has some Asylum connections).

But you can watch Coven and Hotel before Asylum if you wish, or vice versa. :P

Also I stayed up until 4am30, was 2h late to uni, and read an obscene amount of wikipedia pages on high school shooters thanks to this show, thanks a lot, good job Sheryl

Go for Coven after Murder House. It is more funny & the characters are ah-mazing! Save asylum for later cause it is darker than the other seasons & just like Murder House is NOT campy. Coven is also dark but it will lighten you up with it's black comedy & tongue in cheek dialogues after MH.

Also, just let me tell you this just cause a lotta people like Asylum for it's darkness & consistency doesn't mean it will be your favorite season too. Every season has a different vibe and especiality. Ryan never repeats himself. It's your personal taste & preference that will help you decide.

Since you're studying marketing check out this playlist cause the promotional teasers are a work of art too. They will not only give you hints but help you decide what you want next. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYHGrSNCCUMX7Bz1u0ThOQbFKlFJMJ7_k

I think the best order is

Murder House – Asylum – Freak Show – Coven – Hotel – Cult – Roanoke

because Asylum and Freak Show are connected, and Coven and Hotel have some shared details. Save Roanoke for last bc it's the scariest and the best one ❤️ ❤️ (at least imo obviously)

NEWS:

Ryan Murphy has revealed the next installment of his American Horror Story anthology will take place “18 months from today.

“We start shooting Season 8 around June 16

Asked if he would be adding Anjelica Huston to the Season 8 cast, as has been rumored, Murphy said, “(we’re) talking. I love her.

Evan Peters will play a comedic hair stylist, while Joan Collins will play his grandmother. Sarah Paulson has scenes with Joan.

It seems Murphy is returning to the more extreme fantasy realm of his earlier AHS seasons. “It’s heightened,” he said of the season 8. “It’s not necessarily as real and grounded as the past season."

Season 8 will be more Coven/Asylum in tone and three of the leads will be minorities.

Adina Porter, Billy Eichner, Leslie Grossman and Cheyenne Jackson are all confirmed to return.

Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters will both direct episodes of Season 8.

Source: http://deadline.com/2018/04/american-horror-story-season-8-joan-collins-evan-peters-fyc-1202360242/

From leaked sources:

1) AHS is going back to it's tone & structure that it had from S1 to S5.

2) Evan Peters’ and Joan Collins’ grandmother/grandson relationship is “interesting”.

3) there are a LOT of crazy things in terms of story & connections.

4) More big names to join the cast.

NEWS:

Ryan Murphy has revealed the next installment of his American Horror Story anthology will take place “18 months from today.

“We start shooting Season 8 around June 16

Asked if he would be adding Anjelica Huston to the Season 8 cast, as has been rumored, Murphy said, “(we’re) talking. I love her.

Evan Peters will play a comedic hair stylist, while Joan Collins will play his grandmother. Sarah Paulson has scenes with Joan.

It seems Murphy is returning to the more extreme fantasy realm of his earlier AHS seasons. “It’s heightened,” he said of the season 8. “It’s not necessarily as real and grounded as the past season."

Season 8 will be more Coven/Asylum in tone and three of the leads will be minorities.

Adina Porter, Billy Eichner, Leslie Grossman and Cheyenne Jackson are all confirmed to return.

Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters will both direct episodes of Season 8.

Source: http://deadline.com/2018/04/american-horror-story-season-8-joan-collins-evan-peters-fyc-1202360242/

OMG OKAY NOW IM EXCITED. I'm so glad Murphy decided to go for a tone of the older seasons, I feel like that's what has been missing since Freak Show.

@ @ the man who was responsible for the cinematography for the first 5 seasons - Michael Goi - was not a part of season 6 & 7, but a different team. That's one of the reasons why Roanoke & Cult had a different (grounded) vibe than the rest of the seasons.

Hopefully AHS will go back to it's 'larger than life' visual style & aesthetics roots this season! *fingers crossed*