Beemo

Grimes

4zN3m.gif

Claire Boucher (born March 17, 1988), better known by her stage name Grimes (renamed from "Boucher" on September 8, 2012 in San Francisco), is a Canadian artist, musician and music video director. A native of Vancouver, Grimes began recording experimental music while attending McGill University in Montreal, where she became involved with the underground electronic and industrial music scene.

Some of her work:

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Grimes :legend:

I saw her live at the beginning of the year, and she rocked it despite being plagued by technical problems the whole time. I screamed so loud when she started playing "Nightmusic" (my favorite song by her) as the encore!

LanaLogo-e1328412462487.png

iamamiwhoami purity ring jessie ware grimes twin shadow

She is really different, she is like the badass version of Kerli, I need to spin her more but it's a great discovery guys. Also I heard that the boa on Genesis it's Banana the same snake that Britney used on the amazing performance on the 2001 VMA's

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I just adore her. Oblivion is my favourite along with Genesis and Vanessa. I've only recently got into her but I'm already obsessed with her music and she's a lovely person too. Some of her stuff before Visions is a little weak but it's all very relaxing and I guess I just need to get familiar with them.

This is quite good too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55qcaq0ZNYg

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif