Beemo

Grimes

They did on Poppy's album and she tried really hard to stop it being released but it was too late.

Also there's an unreleased version of We Appreciate Power with Poppy instead of Hana. Grimes shot a video with Poppy and everything, and then re-shot it with Hana lmao

i'm so surprised how much i love this album.

i remember listening to WAP around the time it was released and although i was a little put off (especially because the only other Grimes song i knew well and enjoyed was oblivion) i was still captivated by the song and the lyrics

i was always aware of when Grimes was to release the next song from this album but i never felt like going to give it a proper listen or i'd hear just 30 seconds without even forming an opinion (unconscious listening)

so today has been the first day i properly got to listen and dissect the music and ... i love it.

i think there is a good level of emotion in the album that i pick up on / feel and the production is so interesting

will definitely be having this on repeat and visiting the other albums.

Also there's an unreleased version of We Appreciate Power with Poppy instead of Hana. Grimes shot a video with Poppy and everything, and then re-shot it with Hana lmao

Did they actually shoot a video with Poppy?

visions > miss anthropocene > art angels > halfaxa > geidi primes

(ranking grimes' albums is so hard, i love them all almost equally)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I’m so underwhelmed & disappointed... :(

10 songs and more than half are skips... I’m just not feeling it. There’s very little there melodically. 4aem was my favorite but tbh I deleted the album lol. :rip:

14417469274.gif

I really like this album, it's a very solid project. The songs with nu metal influences are my favorites, I really love My Name Is Dark, We Appreciate Power, Darkseid and 4AM.  Violence also really grew on me with the album, I didn't really care for this one back when it was released but now I really like it. Delete Forever is my least favorite I think? It sounds too different from everything else.

Visions > Art Angels / Miss Anthropocene > Halfaxa > Geidi Primes  :gclap:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

its funny how pop fags put halfaxa and geidi primes down, as if grimes was a pop project to please your wonderful discography of pop divas

please grow up