Beemo

Grimes

Nope, I haven't tried that. The track time on iTunes is listed as 3:58 https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/visions/id499874506 , shouldn't it be over 5 minutes? I think the album may have been re-uploaded and I was unlucky enough to buy it.

what the hell omg mine is 5:03 :/ you should look for an iTunes + link

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Does anybody have a dl for the two visions bonus discs? I used to have them but can't seem to find them anywhere.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I'm not gonna look for a rip of something i bought lmao. I guess I'll e-mail iTunes and maybe they can do something...

They may not be able to do anything, but if you still want an iTunes+ verison, I have 5:03 of Nightmusic 

Does anybody have a dl for the two visions bonus discs? I used to have them but can't seem to find them anywhere.

Yeah, I have them if you want them. It's lossless but I can convert them to 256kpbs if you'd like! (It's all as one disc though, not the two split but I can do that too if it bothers you)

They may not be able to do anything, but if you still want an iTunes+ verison, I have 5:03 of Nightmusic 

Yeah, I have them if you want them. It's lossless but I can convert them to 256kpbs if you'd like! (It's all as one disc though, not the two split but I can do that too if it bothers you)

Send me the 5 min NM please!

Would you be able to convert them for me? That would be great! 

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

bumping this thread

during 2013 and 2014 i stanned grimes but mostly just listened to visions and lost interest in her around the time art angels was released

the past 2/3 months 70% of what ive listened to is geidi primes and halfaxa. im SO in love with them. like i feel like they speak 2 me

i just really like her? shes such an icon to me music and fashion and taste wise

pNjWdpc.png