Beemo

Grimes

She’s coming

41347749794_b0d6439a51_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

OH MY GOD on twitter she said she's going "dark, sister says the saddest things dark, but with skill and writing" I'M CRYING GIRLS WE'RE GETTING HALFAXA DARKNESS AGAIN 

I love the sound of this. But can you please explain what sister says the saddest things was even about? why does it take me so long to catch on with Grimes' lyrics...

Veryyyy excited for this. Especially the darker vibe lol! Not going to get my hopes up though cause I feel like we may be waiting for quite a while.

She's changing her name from Claire to C which is the speed of light symbol and I'm here for it

https://nylon.com/articles/grimes-name-change-elon-musk

I thought this was funny at first, now I just don't know what to think. 

I think I need to stop paying attention to what she's doing and just sit tight for her new music which I know is gonna be the best released of anyone this year. 

Also though, she always mentions that she has a lisp, and ive really never noticed it before in songs OR interviews. Has anyone actually noticed?

I thought this was funny at first, now I just don't know what to think.

I think I need to stop paying attention to what she's doing and just sit tight for her new music which I know is gonna be the best released of anyone this year.

Also though, she always mentions that she has a lisp, and ive really never noticed it before in songs OR interviews. Has anyone actually noticed?

I've been front row at one of her festival shows and during speeches inbetween songs you could notice it and I started digging her music beyond art angels and when she sings live on the radio you can definitely hear that

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif