Beemo

Grimes

Azealia Banks? ?! !? I think Grimes clearly is insane now

she’s dating elon musk & changing her name to an italic “c.” this is pretty normal by comparison, don’t you think?

So i'm a newbie fan here and this is my ranking of her latest album Art Angels from best to worst: (imo) and also facts

1. Artangels

2. Flesh without Blood

3. Kill Vs Maim

4. Butterfly

5. Realiti

6. Pin

7. SCREAM

8. World Princess part 2

9. Belly of the beat

10. California

11. Venus Fly

12. Easily

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

So i'm a newbie fan here and this is my ranking of her latest album Art Angels from best to worst: (imo) and also facts

1. Artangels

2. Flesh without Blood

3. Kill Vs Maim

4. Butterfly

5. Realiti

6. Pin

7. SCREAM

8. World Princess part 2

9. Belly of the beat

10. California

11. Venus Fly

12. Easily

you having Easily (the best track) at the bottom of your list is offensive

you having Easily (the best track) at the bottom of your list is offensive

im sorry you think that

Art Angels seemed like a really consistent album to me, and if Im in the mood its great to listen all the way through, 

but I NEED the unexpected like Visions and Halfaxa again. 

I want to feel that "WOW this is crazy and I LOVE IT" again with Grimes. The snippet in the Behind The Mac video gives me that.

Art Angels seemed like a really consistent album to me, and if Im in the mood its great to listen all the way through, 

but I NEED the unexpected like Visions and Halfaxa again. 

I want to feel that "WOW this is crazy and I LOVE IT" again with Grimes. The snippet in the Behind The Mac video gives me that.

gosh i cant stand halfaxa and her debut, they're just too random and i cant capture a melody. visions is okay but im still trying to get into it. Art Angels was really her magnum opus, it blew me away

gosh i cant stand halfaxa and her debut, they're just too random and i cant capture a melody. visions is okay but im still trying to get into it. Art Angels was really her magnum opus, it blew me away

People who liked Grimea way before Art Angels will always say Visions though. Her fans compared her to other electronic bands like Crystal Castles where the energy was all over the place and unexpected. So when AA came out THAT was the album we all had to get used to.

Still, the only songs i consistently listen to from her previous are Genesis, Circumambient, Be a Body, Vanessa, Crystal Ball, Rosa and Caladan, which are the ones that actually sound like songs rather than random shit she thought of when on drugs hahha

Cause yeah, most of Geidi Primes gives me a headache

thinking Easily is the best track is extremely offensive, even C admitted she doesn't really care for it

she also hates pin which is one of her best so like, whats the truth

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother