Beemo

Grimes

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

she confirmed it's "so heavy I fell through the earth" in a since deleted tweet

I was looking for that and the lyrics she posted but they've gone too  :icant:

Oh Myyyy goodddnesss, so heavy that I fell through the earth is like skin vs heartbeats, and a little bit of cryptid in there. I wonder how dethangels and cryptid are going to change in the final version of the album too.

With c I feel like she's very much on top of the world and with a lot of power at hand, she's creating some amazing and innovative stuff man, she's releasing the album she wants

:smokes:

WAP Bloodpop is I didn't think I needed. It's so good, ah. And the visuals, YUUUUS! I'm so hyped, oh and HANA liked couple of my tweets. YUUUUS again.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I think I saw on Twitter her saying the next single is coming Feb. 

oh my god where the fuck is the WAP video? an almost 2 month gap between its release and the video I- :deadbanana:

I don't think we'll ever get it. Maybe she'll do a movie with some songs connecting the videos? IDK, I've seen pics from BTS, and since she hasn't released it yet, seems to that the movie is the only solution. Also, she confirmed that we'll get a new song in February I think? So it's kinda too messy to release WAP video now. IDK.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro