Beemo

Grimes

I won’t lie the title is hard to pronounce I had to google it. Antropoposecence. Wtf?

miss an throw po seen

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

So buzzed for this album, i love the concept she's going for. I just know it's gonna be a heavy, killer masterpiece. I hope its something like art angels but a lot darker and psychadelic. Im interested to hear the lyrics on this album too, WAP was genius

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Wow I'm actually surprisingly excited even though the album title is a mess. You know I'm all about synths and Visions but I'm very interested in seeing how this album will turn out. This announcement had me listening to WAP on repeat as I walked to work this morning, I should listen to it more.

I'm so excited for this but hate when albums are announced so early with no release date in sight *cough* Lana *cough*  :grr:

Although I know she has no control over when these articles come out so I'm glad she announced it first.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

I don't like the new demo. At all. Hate her voice. Lyrics are gross. Urgh.

She is actually insane. "People took Art Angels the wrong way" oh my bad Grimes, did you not want your fanbase to quadruple after that album? I'm so sorry :'( wish Elon Musk never heard Art Angels so he wouldn't have a clue who you are and you never would have been in a relationship with you? Sorry bout that too

i cant believe she called her best album a piece of crap :toofunny: :toofunny:  my hope for the new album has been demolished,

no kidding, this is actually really sad. art angels is the album that made me a stan, it's such an awesome record and makes me think of a crazy, retro, colourful anime video game, like driving through space on a rainbow road with fairy angels whistling at you (super mario kart???) fucKKK

love her so much

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

" salutations Gays, just before my new highly anticipated album comes out, I want you to know I regret art angels. I wanted to stay underground and didn't want my fan base to x 10 after that album. y'all took it the wrong way. it wasn't meant to be a good album, so if art angel fans could lemme crawl back into my cave, thnx, much appreciated
~ grîmëß
"

Well. Grimes is definitely one of a kind

I am soooooOoOOOOOOO tired of these bitches acting above their own work, for the sake of what????? What like, personal validation did she achieve from shitting on Art Angels??? pretentious & annoying! :facepalm:

Right? It's just like completely dismissing their fans that support them and making them feel stupid for liking a body of work THEY created

FzytWEW.png