Beemo

Grimes

It definitely seems like something was misinterpreted or misconstrued about her thoughts on Art Angels. Aside from her reply on Twitter, she also said this on Instagram:

46623896055_d8b6fafef3_b.jpg

Even here, she stated that she says a lot of random stuff during interviews that isn't always as it seems, as she explains why the magazine titles her as "The Artist Formerly Known as Grimes":

46623896065_8ff9318073_b.jpg

Also, she stated in her latest instagram post that she hid an "ambient psychedelic song" somewhere on SoundCloud. So, go hunt! Here's a hint she gave about the hidden song (it's Russian for "Princess"):

47539365941_7f598b318a_b.jpg

Update: this appears to be the hidden song - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She’s so crazy lol, love her. The SoundCloud song is very nice too, I love how she’s dropping little tracks here and there!

I will just ignore these interviews she's crazy af

DL link for the new song someone? There's a OG file out there or just soundcloud rip?

It definitely seems like something was misinterpreted or misconstrued about her thoughts on Art Angels. Aside from her reply on Twitter, she also said this on Instagram:

46623896055_d8b6fafef3_b.jpg

Even here, she stated that she says a lot of random stuff during interviews that isn't always as it seems, as she explains why the magazine titles her as "The Artist Formerly Known as Grimes":

46623896065_8ff9318073_b.jpg

Also, she stated in her latest instagram post that she hid an "ambient psychedelic song" somewhere on SoundCloud. So, go hunt! Here's a hint she gave about the hidden song (it's Russian for "Princess"):

47539365941_7f598b318a_b.jpg

Update: this appears to be the hidden song - 

grimesfedida tho kjdsksjsdk :rip:

ART ANGELS >>> VISIONS

Visions has like 3 good tracks. 1) Oblivion, 2) Be A Body, 3) Vowels = Space and Time

Art Angels has like only 3 bad song

True! Art Angels is way better. I mean a lot of songs on visions are not even songs just basic electronic production while she makes weird noises. Visions is over rated.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

ART ANGELS >>> VISIONS

Visions has like 3 good tracks. 1) Oblivion, 2) Be A Body, 3) Vowels = Space and Time

Art Angels has like only 3 bad song

Circumambient is Grimes best song from Visions and in her top 5.

Genesis is a bop and Skin is one of her best too.

But the rest on Visions other than the 3 you mentioned can dissappear for all I care

The only weak song on Art Angels is Belly of the Beat, maybe California.

yeah visions aint all that, geidi primes is so much better. why dont we ever talk about THAT?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yeah visions aint all that, geidi primes is so much better. why dont we ever talk about THAT?

I thought several months ago you were saying you couldn't get into any of her pre-art angels stuff :oopna:

Or was that someone else :oic:

Okay so Geidi Primes. BEST album art. Caladan and Rosa are in my faves of Grimes total discography. They're something else.

I thought several months ago you were saying you couldn't get into any of her pre-art angels stuff :oopna:

Or was that someone else :oic:

Okay so Geidi Primes. BEST album art. Caladan and Rosa are in my faves of Grimes total discography. They're something else.

it might of been me, i started getting into her around June last year, now i love all her music though! huge fan as u can tell, lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e