Beemo

Grimes

Is Halfaxa anyone elses fav Grimes album?..

it’s mine, i can’t get into her post visions stuff at all, like there are elements that are promising but it feels like she’s lost the organic ness of making music that she thought no one would listen to.

She just seems consumed with what people think about her now

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

She really don’t give a fuck about her fans

I’m done keep this album if that’s what you want sis

How I feel about her mess of a career these days tbh, she could've been one of the greatest but she blew it up!

source.gif

is this the NFR pre-release thread

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I only just listened to the radio edit of We Appreciate Power and I for some reason like it a lot better. Shorter makes it feel more epic to me

I like every part of that masterpiece. the first verse is so epic I can't
her metal music is everything  :worship:

According to new interviews she is thinking about retiring from making albums and just doing EPs and a hologram tour.

At first I was like BITCH the fuck are you doing to your career?? But now I'm actually kind of.... Keen? Her albums besides art angels are very messy to me so I think EPs would really channel the vibes she's going for wayy better and just be better for us fans who like neatness and organisation, cause we've never gotten that from her. As for the hologram tour? I thought that was the ultimate lazy thing you could do but I actually think it would be an incredible experience, like a real show from the future. It would be an incredibly bold move, but I'd go tbh.

Miss Anthropology scrapped last second just like her previous about 20 albums she created in the meantime probably. Also RIP to "I'll like upload a song a week that I just liked and created in a day" The only song that made it to streaming was pretty dark lol I won't count the one on soundcloud