Beemo

Grimes

happy birthday Elon Musk!!!

grimes will come back. yall remember her weird leaks from a few months ago? she's cooking something. We Appreciate Power was very cerebral and I know she's gonna make some big moves....... eventually 

happy birthday Elon Musk!!!

grimes will come back. yall remember her weird leaks from a few months ago? she's cooking something. We Appreciate Power was very cerebral and I know she's gonna make some big moves....... eventually 

Wait it's his birthday? 

tumblr_mk2zxzJL9g1rlxqtro1_400.gif

I'm lowkey worried she's been MIA since the beginning of june... nothing anywhere. Are her and elon on a space vacation or smth? Drop Ms Anthropologenicancy from space challenge

where is she

I'm lowkey worried she's been MIA since the beginning of june... nothing anywhere. Are her and elon on a space vacation or smth? Drop Ms Anthropologenicancy from space challenge

She said on Twitter that she was gonna keep a low profile until Miss Anthropocene was completely ready to drop

https://twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/1136429741848707072

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

She’s being incredibly smart right now, we are so not ready clearly for what she’s about to burst, plus the budget she has now and alternative resources, c has always been so smart and quirky with films and locations so she certainly does deliver.

also fucking remember she does literally absolutely everything

:smokes:

She’s being incredibly smart right now, we are so not ready clearly for what she’s about to burst, plus the budget she has now and alternative resources, c has always been so smart and quirky with films and locations so she certainly does deliver.

also fucking remember she does literally absolutely everything

what does she do? she does nothing. she doesn't even release music. she literally does not one single thing  :toofunny:

I wonder what „Euphoria“ she is talking about on twitter... the hentai? Cause that one is... yuck.

If she scrapped this album I will be so mad... she could line her album up a week after melanie‘s to make it 4 consecutive weeks of awesome album releases

IM OUT LATE AT 4AM

HE SAYS HOWSS THE WEATHER BABY HOW U BEEN?

U GONNA GET SICK! U DONT KNOW WHEN!

when will she drop this bop? It’s on the same level as Realiti and David- highlights in her discography

Change my mind: Realiti (Demo) is currently the highlight of her discography.

ugh, your MIND

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

IM OUT LATE AT 4AM

HE SAYS HOWSS THE WEATHER BABY HOW U BEEN?

U GONNA GET SICK! U DONT KNOW WHEN!

when will she drop this bop? It’s on the same level as Realiti and David- highlights in her discography

ugh, your MIND  :thirst: