Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

Here's a live preview of the new Miley song "Inspired" which was compared to The Climb by her in the interview above. It sounds pretty good but kind of cheesy, while I can't really tell from that short of a live snippet.

Edit: here's another preview! It's the aforementioned one + another 10 seconds-ish! x

Inspired is .... not good. I mean it's like fully fledged country which I'm okay with but the song is incredibly uneventful - I got two minutes in and felt like I'd been listening for ten. Also the lyrics are embarrassing - I usually don't care if songs have bad lyrics but this one is just like terrible. Still perched for the album, Miley's one of my all time faves

FzytWEW.png

I love Inspired. I love the cover art so much. She has such a well-rounded image and style now. And I really like her lyrical sensiblities, with other people they could be cringeworthy but they're very believable coming from her. I will be buying my first Miley Cyrus album!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey