Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

She said she does not want to go on tour rather stays at home in Nashville with her pets writing new songs for a new album.

Boring excuse for her album tanking + not being able to sell out arenas 

Album debuted at #5 btw. Demi got #3 and Shania got #1

FzytWEW.png

Boring excuse for her album tanking + not being able to sell out arenas 

She had these plans already before the album came out and mentioned it in her BBC interview. To me it's fine. I would have loved to see her but understand and accept her choice - she had issues during her Bangerz tour.

She does not have to sell out arenas. She can play smaller venues like she did for 'Dead Petz' - and she sold these venues out.

She needs to start smoking weed again so we can get a Dead Petz 2.0. Younger Now was cute but it got old quickly

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2013 was such an incredible year for Miley, i remember it so well! Everyone in school was shOOk and couldn't stop talking about her. Me and my friends would play the Wrecking Ball music video on our classroom projector and the teacher went crazy lmao. She had so many good random features dropping as well, Real & True, 23, Feelin Myself... ugh i feel so nostalgic thinking about it. What an iconic time in pop history!

Miley would sound great doing soft r&b trap music, kind of similar to her feature on real and true. her voice suits it much more than country

her voice will never suit something as well as psychedelia though

True, i dont actually like Miley's voice very much but the way she sounds on Dead Petz is perfect, Tibetan Bowlz is one of her best tracks ever - i wish it weren't so short tho and i hope she experiments with songs like that in the future because wig