Guest daytonaxmeth

Miley Cyrus

Miley can sing anything! She is such an entertainer - to me, the biggest female one ever. 'Younger now' is my fav album and I wish she would have done more promo and would have gone on tour with it. Whatever will come next, she can't disappoint…

She really needs to put this on an album for me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tSCk-Z-cuQ

So do you think Bangerz 2.0 is coming?

- She confirmed she was working with Mike Will earlier this year

- The Bangerz love on insta saying "how lit" the era was

- Her manager supposedly saying that she's returning to something as big as that album

- Noah listening to Bangerz last week and saying it's Miley's best album

Her upcoming lead single leaked briefly on soundcloud but it was then deleted, did anyone snatch it?

that was quick, YN wasn't even that long ago

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Her what where and what?  :defeated:

A miley cyrus fan posted it on another pop forum...but it was a soundcloud link that has since been removed, but there are comments under the post letting me know it was indeed real...I asked the person who originally posted it if he  can do it again but he is not online currently. I hoped I could get it from somewhere else

A miley cyrus fan posted it on another pop forum...but it was a soundcloud link that has since been removed, but there are comments under the post letting me know it was indeed real...I asked the person who originally posted it if he  can do it again but he is not online currently. I hoped I could get it from somewhere else

omg! what was the title of the song?

Nothing Breaks Like A Heart

Doesn't sound like a hit at all

Hmmm, I'm sceptical - sounds very much like a potential outtake from Younger Now, I know a lot of rumours are being spread about Miley returning to big production and due to release a Bangerz 2.0, as such.

I enjoy both records, so I am indifferent - however I agree that if this song is part of the upcoming record, it should remain a deep cut if her and her label are wanting chart success.

The leaked song sounds really amazing. I'm a fan!

BIG OOF i hate country music (bangerz and dead petz are her best albums tbh)

Hmmm, I'm sceptical - sounds very much like a potential outtake from Younger Now, I know a lot of rumours are being spread about Miley returning to big production and due to release a Bangerz 2.0, as such.

I enjoy both records, so I am indifferent - however I agree that if this song is part of the upcoming record, it should remain a deep cut if her and her label are wanting chart success.

omg! what was the title of the song?

Her what where and what?  :defeated:

New song Victoria leaked

This is th 2:10 version, the full 4 minute version is out there but I couldn't find it. Anyone?

https://picosong.com/wjRKy

Damn! I really like the Victoria leak. I am disappointed that it's more funk than pop... but at least it's not Rainbowland aha. This and Nothing Breaks Like A Heart has me slightly excited for the next record.

Only 5 years til the 10th anniversary of Bangerz; here's hoping it gets a vinyl repress by then and she drops a Side B project of outtakes to celebrate!

I like the screaming part of the song, the rest is boring.

I wonder if she really works on a new album or if she kinda settles down with Liam trying to make a baby and starting her own family. She seems to be super happy with Liam...she does not make the impression she has been working on something new lately.