♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

So...Christian Carino is her new boyfriend? He's kinda hot  :fabcat:

His giving me slight Negan (Walking Dead) teas tbh Not that it's a bad thing  :creep:   :sluttybunny:

I'm glad she over Taylor now and is apparently happy :)

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

OKAY I AM SEEING EVERYWHERE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT TEA LEAKING LAST NIGHT AND NOT ONE FUCKING PLACE CAN I FIND AN ACTUAL LINK. DID IT RLY LEAK BC EVERYONE WAS SAYING IT DID AND GOT TAKEN DOWN LAST NIGHT.

uhm? i haven't seen a single tweet about it leaking on my timeline? lol

lABVyGE.png

OKAY I AM SEEING EVERYWHERE PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT TEA LEAKING LAST NIGHT AND NOT ONE FUCKING PLACE CAN I FIND AN ACTUAL LINK. DID IT RLY LEAK BC EVERYONE WAS SAYING IT DID AND GOT TAKEN DOWN LAST NIGHT.

i didnt see anything... 

i wish gagie would announce the stage setup for the tour already my ass can't wait to find out whether I'll see anything because i got behind stage seats  :toofunny:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m