♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The song is cute but not up to her usually standard. I hope she continues the Joanne era at least a little longer.

yeah, i still feel like joanne came out two months ago and she already has a new single  :O

pNjWdpc.png

Gosh I love this song. It's a sound shes never tried before, and she sounds great doing it.

I'm...... just so confused. What does this mean??? Would she like... have this as a single and then resume the Joanne era? I mean I also don't want to get my hopes up but she's never released a single-only song that didn't later appear on an album or EP. Plus the imagery, sound and aesthetic is obviously not hinting at at an extension of Joanne. The font is different too which is kind of telling in my opinion. Could we be getting a new project very soon??????

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm...... just so confused. What does this mean??? Would she like... have this as a single and then resume the Joanne era? I mean I also don't want to get my hopes up but she's never released a single-only song that didn't later appear on an album or EP. Plus the imagery, sound and aesthetic is obviously not hinting at at an extension of Joanne. The font is different too which is kind of telling in my opinion. Could we be getting a new project very soon??????

I'm suspecting a re-release with a standalone EP version as well à la The Fame/The Fame Monster and Born to Die/Paradise. The Fame Monster also had completely different vibes than The Fame, so I could see this operating in the same manner.

I'm suspecting a re-release with a standalone EP version as well à la The Fame/The Fame Monster and Born to Die/Paradise. The Fame Monster also had completely different vibes than The Fame, so I could see this operating in the same manner.

I pray you are correct

H0bDaqU.gif

I think this is the first time I've straight up hated a Gags single  :ohno: 

Maybe I'm just getting old, but it sounds like 100 other songs my sisters listen to  :toofunny:

I miss the Million Reasons mess already  :defeated:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

The Joanne world ball Monster tour hasn't even started yet and this Heaux puts out a brand new single like Queen of Marketing

The Cure is cute but yeah it's... cute

UPDATE: SHE'S A BOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First we feel; then we fall.

I don't listen to Gaga much, more like periods of obssesion then back to normal, but I don't think- in my opinion- that she can top Artpop as an album for me- Venus especially was a song that was just so ahead of its time and like literally just ICONICC to me

Her Coachella set was great but that new single sounds too generic for her tbh. On the other hand im glad that million reasons is dead and buried now (hopefully) 

I think the single cover design would go great with a Joanne companion :excited: I also don't want that album totally left in the dust, she can at least The Fame it with a re-release

I think I'm the only one that absolutely loves this song  :runs:  I guess because I'm not a Gaga stan anymore so I don't care if she's just appealing to the GP and selling herself out  :whatever:

that's exactly how i feel about it/ about her now sooooo yeah it's still a really good song it's just not Gaga-esque

First we feel; then we fall.

I didn't like it ..

I may don't like Lady Gaga but all of her previous albums had a particular style and this song it's like anyone could sing it and no one would care 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...