♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

maybe YOU are garbage if you stan for that RAT.

sweetheart, his fave is taylor swift. gaga wishes!

I agree with you once again. It's really encouraging to see that us attractive ppl do not support this woman. Beauty WON!

oh that explains a lot lol. i suppose ya'll have to cling to some kind of entertainment wherever you can. 

Gaga is finished, kiddo. She's been on a constant decline both commercially and critically since she first started out. SHe just sucks like that.

but you're still in HER thread, darling. checking on her. Spending your time verifying her receipts and not your faves. sounds like you really hate her????

I think I need to re-watch the performance. She seemed kind of out of it or something. I thought the setlist was kind of weird too, I was looking forward to hearing some Joanne songs

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I think I need to re-watch the performance. She seemed kind of out of it or something. I thought the setlist was kind of weird too, I was looking forward to hearing some Joanne songs

yeah like first 15 minutes I thought she was drunk, especially when she tripped over her dancer  :rip:

I'm kinda hoping she'll release an EP in the same vein as TF/TFM.

I so desperately want to hear those Redone tracks she did with him :icant:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

it's so weird how people say it's too pop when 90% of those people cried bc joanne was too alternative or whatever... and i can't at the fact that people claim it's too top 40 and whatnot. if gaga had stuck to the original LG5 before joanne happened it would've obviously sounded just like cure bc that's how pop sounds today and she's a pop artist

Oh @ people not understanding this was to capitalize on all the goodwill she's continued to accumulate since the album release and keep her name out there while preparing for a sold out world tour/movie shoot.

Obviously it's trend chasing, she needs to push people to stream her music -- it's always been her weakest area even before streams started counting towards chart position. 

ANYWAY. The ARTPOP tracks went off live. Venus sounded incredible with that instrumentation

BzhmW.png