♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Gaga has just confirmed 3 new Dive Bar Tour stops! Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and New Orleans!!

She has also confirmed NEW music for the Joanne World Tour (and possibly the Dive Bar stops!!!!) SUPER EXCITED!

Las Vegas - July 13th

Los Angeles - July 26th

New Orleans - August 30th

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Gaga has just confirmed 3 new Dive Bar Tour stops! Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and New Orleans!!

She has also confirmed NEW music for the Joanne World Tour (and possibly the Dive Bar stops!!!!) SUPER EXCITED!

Las Vegas - July 13th

Los Angeles - July 26th

New Orleans - August 30th

Las Vegas is the only one she'll be headlining, the other two will be other performers

BzhmW.png

I hope one day (down the road) Gaga releases some sort of rarities album. There are so many songs that we know of from each album cycle that I crave and think about all the time. Imagine a more flourished studio version of Princess Die!! or finally getting to hear Onion Girl and Tea. or Ratchet? DeceasedT

H0bDaqU.gif

I hope one day (down the road) Gaga releases some sort of rarities album. There are so many songs that we know of from each album cycle that I crave and think about all the time. Imagine a more flourished studio version of Princess Die!! or finally getting to hear Onion Girl and Tea. or Ratchet? DeceasedT

Was literally listening to the instrumental, a SONG

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Unfortunately she postponed the Dive Bar tour because she had less than one month to rehearse for the Joanne World Tour..  :crai:

THIS SKSKSKS

That woman in the video is so cute and kinda inspired me to be kinder, I guess.

venus came on shuffe and im so sad it never got a video....i hope at some point in her career she'll maybe go back and film one? i mean it's not that uncommon for artists late in their career go back and do something like that for fans. it all but deserves one too after she teased it. imagine it

au2H4Yj.jpg