♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

The Formation World Tour merch prices were higher, but honestly anything over $40 is a no go. Shirts should be at $30, sweatshirts/hoodies at $40. Scale down from there

BzhmW.png

"that's all you're getting for now!" WHAT

what does this imply..... that we actually ARE getting this song? Oh jeez don't get my hopes up

We don't know. He replied to someone asking why they didn't release it, and he said "More is on the way."

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

We don't know. He replied to someone asking why they didn't release it, and he said "More is on the way."

:rip: wtf

but why now? ARTPOP is so far away now, I just don't get it. Unless Gaga really is gonna release more music this year and reuse Tea for a new era....? doubtful

H0bDaqU.gif

:rip: wtf

but why now? ARTPOP is so far away now, I just don't get it. Unless Gaga really is gonna release more music this year and reuse Tea for a new era....? doubtful

I'd like to be able to confidently say that I think ACT II is going to be released before the end of this year/beginning of next year but this damn fucking sequel has been dangled above our heads for more than I care to think about. It just doesn't seem realistic but I do hope it does come soon!

I'd like to be able to confidently say that I think ACT II is going to be released before the end of this year/beginning of next year but this damn fucking sequel has been dangled above our heads for more than I care to think about. It just doesn't seem realistic but I do hope it does come soon!

i hope it's act II also but i would literally be so shocked if that happened that i might die. Act II would have made sense 6 months after the original, but now? 4 years later with a completely different era between it and the original? that'd be so weird

H0bDaqU.gif

i hope it's act II also but i would literally be so shocked if that happened that i might die. Act II would have made sense 6 months after the original, but now? 4 years later with a completely different era between it and the original? that'd be so weird

ACT II wasn't released because it was an idea stemmed from her previous management which is the same management that had caused her to overdo herself, eventually causing a hip injury. Same reason the artpop app ended up being a total dud, because it was meant to release ACT II, stems to all songs on artpop, and lots more. Gaga decided to ultimately let go of all ideas from her past management and set off on a new track... Sucks because AP could've been SUCH an amazing era, already had an amazing 1st album, just imagine what could've been had Gaga decided to resume ideas previously started! I'm hoping she finds it in her heart to forgive the previous management (which will be incredibly hard to do) and at least release ACT II to restore Artpop's reputation. And we know ACT II exists and is finished since Gaga has stated she listens to the album in her car and has previously held listening parties with her friends for it...