♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I'm going to see her in Boston tonight and I'll record if they do decide to play it again, any new material too. Conflicted on what to wear bc I wanna look like a glittery little monster hoe but its already getting cold in Boston  :defeated:

I think the whole "ACT II" thing was... delirious (??)

I really love ARTPOP but looking how the whole thing went down... she just moved on when she realized it was dust. Nothing new if we watch the way she ignores the album to perform 1 song on the new tour lol

It's awkward because we speak about it and we've heard about the management stuff but I realized that she teased the whole thing after ARTPOP was released, and she broke with Troy like days before ARTPOP was released, same night at YouTube Awards thing, no?

She teased the whole "ACT II" thing just days\weeks before artRAVE ARTPOP Ball began. I think the thing was; The release of Cheek to Cheek and then the whole "break" through "ACT I" and "II". It would just... make no sense. Interscope probably wouldn't allow her to release "2 albums at same time" (CTC & ACT II), no way she would be able to promote both and I think by the middle of artRAVE her mindset was in another place and it would just feel..."bad" working on a concept from 1 or 2 years earlier.

Resume: She just got bored of the idea and decided to move on. I don't think she really finished any of the "songs". There are probably 100 demos and 1 or 2 songs that sound "finished" but she probably feels like needed to change them til they feel overproduced LOL.

The way she teased Brooklyn Nights and then the first leak was... "demo-ish" makes me feel like the songs were never ready to be released and her idea of "working a little more" was a good concept.

I just wonder how Temple\Onion Girl and Tea sound cuz they were all songs teased in 2012... these are likely to be "final demos"

I think the whole "ACT II" thing was... delirious (??)

I really love ARTPOP but looking how the whole thing went down... she just moved on when she realized it was dust. Nothing new if we watch the way she ignores the album to perform 1 song on the new tour lol

It's awkward because we speak about it and we've heard about the management stuff but I realized that she teased the whole thing after ARTPOP was released, and she broke with Troy like days before ARTPOP was released, same night at YouTube Awards thing, no?

She teased the whole "ACT II" thing just days\weeks before artRAVE ARTPOP Ball began. I think the thing was; The release of Cheek to Cheek and then the whole "break" through "ACT I" and "II". It would just... make no sense. Interscope probably wouldn't allow her to release "2 albums at same time" (CTC & ACT II), no way she would be able to promote both and I think by the middle of artRAVE her mindset was in another place and it would just feel..."bad" working on a concept from 1 or 2 years earlier.

Resume: She just got bored of the idea and decided to move on. I don't think she really finished any of the "songs". There are probably 100 demos and 1 or 2 songs that sound "finished" but she probably feels like needed to change them til they feel overproduced LOL.

The way she teased Brooklyn Nights and then the first leak was... "demo-ish" makes me feel like the songs were never ready to be released and her idea of "working a little more" was a good concept.

I just wonder how Temple\Onion Girl and Tea sound cuz they were all songs teased in 2012... these are likely to be "final demos"

DJWS also confirmed a final Brooklyn Nights and Ratchet oh and Red Flame

DJWS also confirmed a final Brooklyn Nights and Ratchet oh and Red Flame

I remember people asking if Brooklyn Nights leak was the final and he said "no"

The last leak batch we got, there was "Brooklyn Nights V.27" (which btw I adored cuz I hated the original lmao) so maybe that was one of the final stages of the song, but it doesn't really mean they really finished the song like... a fully produced, mastered version (The vocals on this version are way way better but there are still little "flaws"

Ratchet for me it's a mistery cuz Azealia Banks denied ever writing\singing the song but Gaga probably had at least a demo with her lyrics or something (throwback when she performed it, 4 years ago, and no one recorded). Red Flame leak otherwise was a mess, seems like some type of "Voice Memo" or "Concept Demo" they sent azealia to write her verse and then Gaga would work her vocals later but then she said the collab was scrapped when Applause was released... reminds me of the PARTYNAUSEOUS (Kendrick Version) with all that...autotune

I think there are few of these songs that are running around with traders since the leak of "TINNITUS" instrumental & all the ARTPOP demos. No way people would get songs from 2012 and randomly there would be only demos from songs that would be released 1 year later and no song that didn't make the final cut.

We don't know which songs were just ideas, and which ones were fully developed songs. Brooklyn Nights was almost finished, yet she only managed to complete the instrumental for Tinnitus.

I think Tinnitus actually turned into a song. The leak information was something like "instrumental from 2012"... she probably recorded vocals during 2013, or no way she would randomly think of an instrumental track and call it as a song for ACT II during a radio interview

Just playing ARTPOP B-sides\Demos and... I feel emotional :oprah: 

All the "FASHION!" edits are gold and I don't even know if they're real

The MANiCURE demo with iTunes Festival Version...

Brooklyn Nights vocals polished and not sounding like she was singing with her nose instead of mouth...

I think Tinnitus actually turned into a song. The leak information was something like "instrumental from 2012"... she probably recorded vocals during 2013, or no way she would randomly think of an instrumental track and call it as a song for ACT II during a radio interview

i forgot who produced the TINNITUS instrumental, but he did say he had no clue about a song with gaga called tinnitus, meaning she probably only wrote it. do we even know where the name came from?

i forgot who produced the TINNITUS instrumental, but he did say he had no clue about a song with gaga called tinnitus, meaning she probably only wrote it. do we even know where the name came from?

Madeon was the one who supposed produced Tinnitus! The title came from an radio interview, the same where she dropped "Onion Girl" and "In Like With You".

Onion Girl & Temple are Zedd Songs

Tinnitus is Madeon

In Like With You, Tea, Ratchet, Sire and others were all DJWS

I remember also a little misconcept with "TINNITUS" like it was called "TINNITUS (Tonight is us)" or something like that

I remember people asking if Brooklyn Nights leak was the final and he said "no"

The last leak batch we got, there was "Brooklyn Nights V.27" (which btw I adored cuz I hated the original lmao) so maybe that was one of the final stages of the song, but it doesn't really mean they really finished the song like... a fully produced, mastered version (The vocals on this version are way way better but there are still little "flaws"

Ratchet for me it's a mistery cuz Azealia Banks denied ever writing\singing the song but Gaga probably had at least a demo with her lyrics or something (throwback when she performed it, 4 years ago, and no one recorded). Red Flame leak otherwise was a mess, seems like some type of "Voice Memo" or "Concept Demo" they sent azealia to write her verse and then Gaga would work her vocals later but then she said the collab was scrapped when Applause was released... reminds me of the PARTYNAUSEOUS (Kendrick Version) with all that...autotune

I think there are few of these songs that are running around with traders since the leak of "TINNITUS" instrumental & all the ARTPOP demos. No way people would get songs from 2012 and randomly there would be only demos from songs that would be released 1 year later and no song that didn't make the final cut.

Just playing ARTPOP B-sides\Demos and... I feel emotional :oprah:

All the "FASHION!" edits are gold and I don't even know if they're real

The MANiCURE demo with iTunes Festival Version...

Brooklyn Nights vocals polished and not sounding like she was singing with her nose instead of mouth...

Tinnitus never went any further than the instrumental, the leaker said that she didn't manage to lay down any vocals. She probably mentioned it with the intention of finishing, but never got round to it.

The Fashion! edits are real, there are 3.

I love the second MANiCURE demo! It sounds so

girly, the vocals are great!

The demos of Gypsy and Brooklyn Nights are awesome also.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Tinnitus never went any further than the instrumental, the leaker said that she didn't manage to lay down any vocals. She probably mentioned it with the intention of finishing, but never got round to it.

The Fashion! edits are real, there are 3.

I love the second MANiCURE demo! It sounds so

girly, the vocals are great!

The demos of Gypsy and Brooklyn Nights are awesome also.

She should have kept the Daft Punkish copy one nn

I wish Sexxx Dreams demo would leak in HQ (or they would leak the version the played for fans outside studio with extended breakdown but that's a reach nn) and I think we're just missing ARTPOP (SONG) and like...G.U.Y. demo? since we have other stuff like Donatella\Karma Bitch thing

Farhan was iconic, June\July 2017 was iconic... I don't think there will be a month to ever top these with all the leaks at once. Last time something like this happened was like... May 2010 or something?

She should have kept the Daft Punkish copy one nn

I wish Sexxx Dreams demo would leak in HQ (or they would leak the version the played for fans outside studio with extended breakdown but that's a reach nn) and I think we're just missing ARTPOP (SONG) and like...G.U.Y. demo? since we have other stuff like Donatella\Karma Bitch thing

Farhan was iconic, June\July 2017 was iconic... I don't think there will be a month to ever top these with all the leaks at once. Last time something like this happened was like... May 2010 or something?

farhan has been tweeting supposed lyrics to tea and sire, but idk if they actually have anything else

farhan has been tweeting supposed lyrics to tea and sire, but idk if they actually have anything else

I think he's just messing around. They migh have something but unlikely they will leak now I guess. 

TBH I Have a feeling someday DJWS will just leak all the songs on the internet somehow nnn it's just so awkward to know the songs exist but just not coming out. I guess some of them are with traders and stuff for real... It's just crazy how people have stuff, I mean:

https://soundcloud.com/haus-of-retrograde/lady-gaga-i-like-it-rough-acapella-snippet

In 20 years, the last song I would guess about "STEMS LEAK" would be... I like it Rough

If people have that type of shit, imagine the ton of unreleased real stuff nnnn

soon this will be 10 years old and we're still not having it nn

I THINKAOFYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU 

She should have kept the Daft Punkish copy one nn

There's supposedly demos for every track on ARTPOP. ARTPOP and G.U.Y. are ones we know of for sure.

I don't think Farhan has anything else.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

so true - between him and haus of retrograde we had a feast of leaks -- im still praying for artpop/dope/jnd stems to leak but it seems so unlikely at this point

i honestly dont think he has anything else or its all just photo outtakes

There's supposedly demos for every track on ARTPOP. ARTPOP and G.U.Y. are ones we know of for sure.

I don't think Farhan has anything else.

ding ding ding!  techhausinc (i think?) on twitter exposed him as basically asking leakers for the perfect illusion stems because he didnt have them (hence why we didnt get them - a sad fate lmao)

edit: also im so mad no ones ever posted the lyrics to sire, didnt she sing it to some fans back stage?  did she just sing the melody and no actual lyrics or ??? - for what its worth i actually like that "leak" instrumental with the glitchy noises at the beginning but i wish we had any indication of how it actually would sound

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother