♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I started listening to Gaga when Just Dance dropped and got popular here and I never stopped loving her. So much memories with her music as well. I guess the Joanne era is my personal favorite because of the performances in this era and her spread kindness campaign. I also love Joanne and started appreciating the songs I disliked at first now. Although sometimes I don't completely agree with her, I will always love her music. And I can't wait to see her in my country next year and seeing the remake of A Star Is Born with her in it.

Just watched the documentary and wow it was so emotional, I cried about three times watching it. Interesting to get a bit of an insight into her life behind the scenes and her struggle with her mental health and her physical injuries. 

Dope is her worst song. It takes ARTPOP to screeching halt. The album would be flawless without it 

Not when "Jewels 'n' Drugs" exists.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

um? slap honey on a young pancake. thanks

The song would be much better without rappers. There's a solo version on YouTube, and it's much better.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Dope is her worst song. It takes ARTPOP to screeching halt. The album would be flawless without it 

personally i think the production is a mess for what the albums style is (a problem i also have with g*psy too) but i still like the song itself

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

what do you guys realistically this her next era will be? and istg if i hear artpop ii i will slap someone kfdjhgkdfjhg

artpop act ii uh a star is born soundtrack will probably be next, she was rumored to be in the studio with redone, and sent the flowers to djws mentioning the next album, i hope she finally goes disco/funk

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

artpop act ii uh a star is born soundtrack will probably be next, she was rumored to be in the studio with redone, and sent the flowers to djws mentioning the next album, i hope she finally goes disco/funk

true, i think itll be a lot like the cure, and like idk shes so calm lately and yk her meditation sessions etc i think her new era will be kinda peaceful, but ofc do i hope we'll get more darkGA 

giphy.gif

Does anyone have the Japanese 'The Remix' CD by any chance?  :creep:

also got all of this today, slowing re-building my collection!

7JSTgso.jpg

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

its not like she made it on her own terms,she was pretty much forced to change iwbwy to that last minute  :dmd:

VHshv7gl.png

Omg guys..

"Marilyn, Judy, Sylvia

Tell 'em how you feel girls!

Work your blond (Jean) Benet Ramsey

We'll haunt like Liberace

Find your freedom in the music

Find your Jesus, find your Kubrick

You will never fall apart

Diana, you're still in our hearts

Never let you fall apart"

I'm honestly never offended by any music but every time I hear this I honestly am applauded! Not in the way I'm saying this is trash but its such a taboo move of her.. To incorporate Diana and that little girl who was murdered into her "fame" theme? The Diana line has me shooook

every time I hear this I honestly am applauded!

Well, she lives for the applause.

For real though, that bridge is still one of the best things she's written. I also don't see how name dropping dead celebs could be appalling? It may be shocking but there's nothing disrespectful about it.