♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

I got every Lady Gaga album. I only got Cheek to Cheek and Joanne in Deluxe because the deluxe versions are so expensive. I also got like one remix album, I still need a few CD's to complete my Gaga collection on CD but it's hard to find those second hand. I don't know if I even have a special foil edition of ARTPOP, I just saw it was seven euro at a record store and I snatched it and bought it because I needed ARTPOP for my collection. I might check later if it's the special foil edition.

A STAR IS BORN SPOILERS:

SOME SONGS:

Heal Me

Diggin' My Grave

How Do You Do That

Empty Hearts

Yourself

Do That

Room in Your Heart

La Vie En Rose

HEAL ME: Performed during an iHeart Radio Concert (in the movie), Gaga has dark brown hair, dark blue outfit similar to this (with same hairstyle)

FF_britney_spears_concert_jc_140818_7x10Her ass is see through, Bradley's character (Jack) misses this performance and Ally (Gaga's character) is pissed! She calls him a motherfucker and tells how she was worried about him since he could've died (not revealed yet). Bradley was on his knees while Gaga was repeating "Did you forget about my show? Why did you miss me show?"

ORCHESTRAL BALLAD (unknown title): MAJOR SPOILERS This song is performed by Ally after Jack dies in a USC Theatre. This song is dedicated to Jack and Ally wears a sky blue dress with her hair tied up (Brunette now) and sparkly red shoes.

Some of the lyrics:

I don't want to feel another touch, I don't want to start a fire

I don't want to feel another kiss, another name roll off my lips. 

---- Don't let the sunlight in

I will never love again

In another scene, Ally actually sings Gaga's Bad Romance for the fans at her show!

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Heal Me

Diggin' My Grave

How Do You Do That

Empty Hearts

Yourself

Do That

Room in Your Heart

La Vie En Rose

La Vie En Rose is a cover of a original song, isn't the OST supposed to have only original songs made by Lady Gaga? I'm not sure, though. Room In Your Heart reminded me of Room In My Heart which is a unreleased Lady Gaga and Elton John track. Where did you find these spoilers?

A STAR IS BORN SPOILERS:

SOME SONGS:

Heal Me

Diggin' My Grave

How Do You Do That

Empty Hearts

Yourself

Do That

Room in Your Heart

La Vie En Rose

HEAL ME: Performed during an iHeart Radio Concert (in the movie), Gaga has dark brown hair, dark blue outfit similar to this (with same hairstyle)

FF_britney_spears_concert_jc_140818_7x10Her ass is see through, Bradley's character (Jack) misses this performance and Ally (Gaga's character) is pissed! She calls him a motherfucker and tells how she was worried about him since he could've died (not revealed yet). Bradley was on his knees while Gaga was repeating "Did you forget about my show? Why did you miss me show?"

ORCHESTRAL BALLAD (unknown title): MAJOR SPOILERS This song is performed by Ally after Jack dies in a USC Theatre. This song is dedicated to Jack and Ally wears a sky blue dress with her hair tied up (Brunette now) and sparkly red shoes.

Some of the lyrics:

I don't want to feel another touch, I don't want to start a fire

I don't want to feel another kiss, another name roll off my lips. 

---- Don't let the sunlight in

I will never love again

In another scene, Ally actually sings Gaga's Bad Romance for the fans at her show!

From what i heard the "Orchestral Ballad" was called "I'll never love again" :creep:

Also I don't know If I believe all spoilers since a troll from ATRL was messing around saying her performance was really bad (and also the doc. spoilers rip lmao)

A STAR IS BORN SPOILERS:

SOME SONGS:

Heal Me

Diggin' My Grave

How Do You Do That

Empty Hearts

Yourself

Do That

Room in Your Heart

La Vie En Rose

Her ass is see through, Bradley's character (Jack) misses this performance and Ally (Gaga's character) is pissed! She calls him a motherfucker and tells how she was worried about him since he could've died (not revealed yet). Bradley was on his knees while Gaga was repeating "Did you forget about my show? Why did you miss me show?"

idgi whats this about

Tonight at her show in Indiana, Gaga sang the original scrapped lead single of LG5 “Frankenstein” prod by Redone for fans backstage!

real shit if this never gets released or leaked im going to scream

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

real shit if this never gets released or leaked im going to scream

RedOne responded to a fan tonight on Snapchat about Frankenstein saying simply “19”. It’s been figured that he means November 19th which is the day Gaga is performing at the AMAs which we suspected would result in a debut performance of a new single! I’m 99% sure it’s coming

Gaga also said at the same show backstage that she wants so badly to release a Joanne b-sides album so I’m thinking Frankenstein is from that (but then again look what happened to Act II)

Also people are speculating Frankenstein is about her pain from Fibromyalgia - Though someone who was there said she repeats the lyric “‘I’ll piece us together and we can be Frankensteined” over and over and was considering renaming the song to Frankensteined instead of Frankenstein

RedOne responded to a fan tonight on Snapchat about Frankenstein saying simply “19”. It’s been figured that he means November 19th which is the day Gaga is performing at the AMAs which we suspected would result in a debut performance of a new single! I’m 99% sure it’s coming

Gaga also said at the same show backstage that she wants so badly to release a Joanne b-sides album so I’m thinking Frankenstein is from that (but then again look what happened to Act II)

Also people are speculating Frankenstein is about her pain from Fibromyalgia - Though someone who was there said she repeats the lyric “‘I’ll piece us together and we can be Frankensteined” over and over and was considering renaming the song to Frankensteined instead of Frankenstein

maybe she'll give the gays what we they want and just give us act ii + b sides from other albums, or so i can dream

i think frankenstein works better as a title just because it sounds less clunky but ill just be happy to get it either way, godspeed to the 19th then, let us pray  :defeated:

///

unrelated, but do we have the audio from when people to have claimed to heard the artpop demo playing in gagas car?  or the time nothing on but the radio was played?  i was looking around to see if i could find any of them online and the links most articles pointed to were dead, sorry if this is like stupid or redundant i am not smart

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Could we really be getting an album so soon? I wasn’t expecting one until like 2019

It’s 100% confirmed no doubt that we are getting somewhat of an album (A Star is Born soundtrack) in May... But turns out we’re probably getting a full studio album soon also due to comments made by DJWS and Pop Music Insiders naming Gaga as a person who is releasing soon

It’s 100% confirmed no doubt that we are getting somewhat of an album (A Star is Born soundtrack) in May... But turns out we’re probably getting a full studio album soon also due to comments made by DJWS and Pop Music Insiders naming Gaga as a person who is releasing soon

I was expecting A Star is Born, just not that AND the sixth studio album. Hope she proves me wrong!

H0bDaqU.gif