♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

i just remembered we were supposed to be getting perfect illusion stems back in like july  :toofunny:  where the fuck are they

honestly we need a new gaga leak like sire (if anyone has it), acid wash girls, gas station disco, gaze, onion girl, like cmon yall the gays are starving

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

i just remembered we were supposed to be getting perfect illusion stems back in like july :toofunny: where the fuck are they

honestly we need a new gaga leak like sire (if anyone has it), acid wash girls, gas station disco, gaze, onion girl, like cmon yall the gays are starving

Stuff like Onion Girl from Act 2 will not leak because they’ll get in SERIOUS trouble from Gaga’s old team

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i just remembered we were supposed to be getting perfect illusion stems back in like july  :toofunny:  where the fuck are they

theyre circulating lol

giphy.gif

Together with ARTPOP (song) stems and the rest that was teased back in June :creep:

Ugh it's so annoying that it takes ages to get a leak now and some are really not worth the wait but oh well JUST LEAK THEM ALL

Diamond heart doesnt have them,haus of retrograde leaked the radio acapella

VHshv7gl.png

Together with ARTPOP (song) stems and the rest that was teased back in June :creep:

Ugh it's so annoying that it takes ages to get a leak now and some are really not worth the wait but oh well JUST LEAK THEM ALL

ARTPOP (song) stems leaked a while ago

also Applause, G.U.Y., Gypsy, and Venus

9ISvyf0.gif

ARTPOP (song) stems leaked a while ago

GIRL WHAT?

IN FULL??

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

the other ones I knew also MJH and Venus. I know that some people also have Donatella but... 

Ugh dreaming about Sexxx Dreams stems too, these are also unleaked

yes on reddit :defeated:

I just fainted I always thought we only had fan mades this whole time 

It's funny how they leaked a lot of random stuff

also dear haus of Retrograde I'm still waiting for I Like it Rough full acapella AND STEMS 

no it didn't?

i swear i saw it because i vividly remember thinking the whole album stems leaked but when i clicked it the description said "just song, sorry" but it's gone so idk :rip: i'll ask around

in other news tho the Starstruck instrumental finally leaked

9ISvyf0.gif

this thread is dying 

giphy.gif

farhan has officially given us christmas offerings.

will be updating as more comes out:

mourning the loss of our opportunity for Text You Pictures honestly

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother