♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Her working with DJWS for the aIbum pretty much means eIectronic music...but they need to serve us something new and fresh....no ARTPOP 2.0 pIs :toofunny:

Im not here for generic songs either :ohno:

If she Iinked up with PC Music/SOPHIE...she wouId've musicaIIy repeaked in my opinion :defeated: with something gayer than BTW :flutter:

You have to remember she also worked with Redone a lot before Joanne and then simply scrapped all of the material they made.

We don't know if the bops she makes with DJWS will actually ever come out.

You have to remember she also worked with Redone a lot before Joanne and then simply scrapped all of the material they made.

We don't know if the bops she makes with DJWS will actually ever come out.

TRUE.....but #2018RadioIsOurs tho :defeated:  Someone Iink her to a SOPHIE/PC MUSIC song.....maybe she'II Iove it and scrap everything again :defeated:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

ACTUALLY THIS! I KNOW WHAT U TALKING ABOUT LOL

For years I had this original version without the "Ooooooooooh" and "Duh oh uh uh" at the end but it was still in the middle of the "final album". When I downloaded the album on my new computer in M4A like in 2016, it sounded different and that was it.

My bet is that between all the re-releases on itunes\TFM\Through the years they "upgraded" the song. If you check like "I like it rough" on spotify, it's also different from the original version. It doesn't have the autotuned vocals on the intro with "LADY GAGA...I LIKE IT ROUGH" before the beat kick in

Ok this was basically my exact same situation. I knew I wasn't crazy.

The 'original' versions of TF (released in Canada and Australia I believe) have different versions of Lovegame and Money Honey as well.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Yeah the Canadian release had some Bonus I guess (Money Honey extended intro at least)

The Fame release was a bit messy if we take a look back at the tracklist changes through time etc

Starstruck was meant to be only part of USA release, I Like it Rough was part of iTunes Exclusive before turning into an actual track for the record... lel 

DUvfQytWAAAk8Ui.jpg

DUvfJwwW0AEIK04.jpg

Let go of my hand, leave Joanne. New bitch is in town!

JK, I'll miss Joanne era. It was so pure and heartwarming. Now it's time to move on, and this looks slays!

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Once she Overdose and dies we'll get all the shit she recorded + best of album

I wish, but it's honestly not likely.

You see what they do with MJ, released 2 post-humous albums with only like 10 songs on them and fans had to wait YEARS for them.

Prince had 500+ unreleased songs discovered in his house after he died and none of them were published.

Unless she personally uploads everything on her deathbed, we are not getting much.

gaga now just needs to meet SOPHIE....someone dm her ponyboy and BAM...Gaga doing PC Music.photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1517172876

stop fucking saying every artist needs to do pc music, they don't. This is how you make a genre over saturated, Sophie isn't god, you glorify pc music like it's groundbreaking and the end all. Leave pc music to Charli and let Gaga do her shit 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7