♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

stop fucking saying every artist needs to do pc music, they don't. This is how you make a genre over saturated, Sophie isn't god, you glorify pc music like it's groundbreaking and the end all. Leave pc music to Charli and let Gaga do her shit 

SOPHIE is god tho and yes it is groundbreaking....but I get that it might not be gaga's thing....aIthough I do think that it wouId bring out the best in her.... :creep:

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

gaga now just needs to meet SOPHIE....someone dm her ponyboy and BAM...Gaga doing PC Music.photo-thumb-3639.jpg?_r=1517172876

i nonironically want gaga to go this hard and this weird again like fuck me up sis

Gaga fired DJ White Shadow

i'll take receipts on this rather bold claim if you care to share them

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

stop fucking saying every artist needs to do pc music, they don't. This is how you make a genre over saturated, Sophie isn't god, you glorify pc music like it's groundbreaking and the end all. Leave pc music to Charli and let Gaga do her shit

Gaga would turn it into bitch im madonna 2.0

VHshv7gl.png

i was so excited about seeing her in 2 weeks, fuuuuccckkkk. i spent so much on this trip and none of it is refundable except for the concert tickets klsdjflsdjlfkjsdf

but she needs to REST though. i hate seeing her in pain:((

lABVyGE.png

I feel sad for the fans not being able to see her and having not to suffer once from postponement, but now as well from the cancellation. I understand you people are disappointed, but let’s stay respectful towards Gaga, since she’s the one who’s suffering the most. I saw Lady Gaga at the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam two weeks ago. I had such an amazing time at the concert and smiled, cried and screamed so loud that my throat hurts after the concert. It’s a shame that my favourite Lady Gaga era has to end this way. It has been a hell of a ride. But now, it’s time for Gaga to get the rest she deserves and recover. Until then, we have to wait until October until we can see A Star Is Born and listen to the new Lady Gaga songs on the official soundtrack.

i was so excited about seeing her in 2 weeks, fuuuuccckkkk. i spent so much on this trip and none of it is refundable except for the concert tickets klsdjflsdjlfkjsdf

but she needs to REST though. i hate seeing her in pain:((

where are you going? you should definitely go anyways and have fun!

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

honestly cancelling the rest of the tour due to her medical issues is a perfect cover up for the fact

that she is going to release Frankensteined  :creep:  :creep:  :creep:  Just think about it... let it sink in.... smell the delusion.

She's going to go off the grid maybe and come back as DarkGa and GaGa will be reborn and she will have been FRANKENSTEINED

the gays will take over the world j7OvSAk.gif mother monster I KNOW youre in there, just give us everything we want