♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Urgh so good... This is why I love stanning both Lana and Gaga, I would love Lana to do some OG pop shit like this but it's not her style so I'm glad Gaga is here for it. Idk what makes me think that OOC is my fav Gaga song but it definitely is, my stripper anthem

Btw yall need to listen to this (although you probs have already). For me it shits on the original but agree to disagree

ZKcaooE.png

Someone did this on Gagadaily

At first I was like... wow messy but then...

"as long as I'm your Hooker I JUST CAN'T WAIT TO *something* PHONE PHONE I THINK OF YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU"

Song about sexting in 2008 

Urgh so good... This is why I love stanning both Lana and Gaga, I would love Lana to do some OG pop shit like this but it's not her style so I'm glad Gaga is here for it. Idk what makes me think that OOC is my fav Gaga song but it definitely is, my stripper anthem

Btw yall need to listen to this (although you probs have already). For me it shits on the original but agree to disagree

This is really Skinny I like it. I find The Cure lyrics a bit cringe and the messy dolphin-sounds make it a bit worst but this is... like... the Sax omg.

It's cool how some of these "amateur" producers can create such a "timeless" (that's not properly finished but still it's like a good right path to choose) redemption yet well-known producers mess up with original songs... Not really talking about The Cure but Pop music in general

This is the version I got out of OOC and it's my favourite by far, I don't know it's a popular one or not, I didn't even knew there was different versions of it damnnn so much to learn

http://picosong.com/success/f1321ebecfec6f818f01008d2f34270f/

There's not really different versions, we have 1 min of the song from fall 2009 and a short snippet that leaked later. Anything else is fanmade with the intent of making people think it's real

BzhmW.png

This is the version I got out of OOC and it's my favourite by far, I don't know it's a popular one or not, I didn't even knew there was different versions of it damnnn so much to learn

http://picosong.com/success/f1321ebecfec6f818f01008d2f34270f/

I believe this is the "Official" version for the fanbase thanks for the uppload btw

Appart from this, there are some real good remasters. I remember downloading a mixtape like back in 2011 and it had this amazing remast of the song, sounded really good. 

Sorry for being monomaniac, I've listened exclusively to Gaga for a week and a half but I just wanted to share that I just listened to Grigio Girls for the first time ever and it became my fav Gaga song ever, it's so fucking beautiful, like so powerful and so beautiful. Rest in peace Sonja. Joanne is an underappreciated gem

ZKcaooE.png

Sorry for being monomaniac, I've listened exclusively to Gaga for a week and a half but I just wanted to share that I just listened to Grigio Girls for the first time ever and it became my fav Gaga song ever, it's so fucking beautiful, like so powerful and so beautiful. Rest in peace Sonja. Joanne is an underappreciated gem

http://picosong.com/wCk97

IMO this cover is so much better I actually deleted grigio girls from my computer, try it

http://picosong.com/wCk97

IMO this cover is so much better I actually deleted grigio girls from my computer, try it

Lmfao idk if it's bc I'm drunk but in all the people in the world I'd never thought Lil Kim would be the one covering it :rip: It is very, very nice, no doubt but I prefer Gaga's raspier voice and raw emotion. Gaga's version just drips of honesty, and that's what I like as much as the melody.

Btw my font based on some Joanne merch is going well, I kerned the letters for all of Joanne's tracklist since I need it for a school project (remember Subversive? I'm doing something a bit similar for Joanne); I still don't know if I should call it Joanne or something else; I rly think I'm gonna call it Grigio in the end :)

zsvpq.png

ZKcaooE.png

The trailer of a star is born was premiered at a movie festival or something like that I'd guess it means the trailer and lead single of the sound grack are coming soon! Also the promo pics and movie poster were also revealed

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Lmfao idk if it's bc I'm drunk but in all the people in the world I'd never thought Lil Kim would be the one covering it :rip: It is very, very nice, no doubt but I prefer Gaga's raspier voice and raw emotion. Gaga's version just drips of honesty, and that's what I like as much as the melody.

Btw my font based on some Joanne merch is going well, I kerned the letters for all of Joanne's tracklist since I need it for a school project (remember Subversive? I'm doing something a bit similar for Joanne); I still don't know if I should call it Joanne or something else; I rly think I'm gonna call it Grigio in the end :)

zsvpq.png

omg can u send me the font? 

farhan posted a snippet of IWBU studio version but took it down within 12 minutes ): i couldnt save it.

but what i could save was info he gave about the so called "ARTPOP demo" that had completely different lyrics.

he said verbatim :

i don't have anymore artpop... the piano thingy was fake. the "artpop" demo is from a 2010 track called "look at me" which is on a publishing site, you just have to look closely. farhan over. thats it.

[DEMO SNIPPET HES REFERENCING]

*replies to tweet*

JUST KIDDING. THIS ONES FOR U.

[insert snippet of IWBU]

farhan posted a snippet of IWBU studio version but took it down within 12 minutes ): i couldnt save it.

but what i could save was info he gave about the so called "ARTPOP demo" that had completely different lyrics.

he said verbatim :

i don't have anymore artpop... the piano thingy was fake. the "artpop" demo is from a 2010 track called "look at me" which is on a publishing site, you just have to look closely. farhan over. thats it.

[DEMO SNIPPET HES REFERENCING]

*replies to tweet*

JUST KIDDING. THIS ONES FOR U.

[insert snippet of IWBU]

Here's the studio snippet of IWBWY!

lABVyGE.png