♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

which ones?

If i'm not mistaken it was just an obviously fake Melodyned ARTPOP vocal from Farhan (he has nothing anymore, trust me.) (Save for sessions of SOME BTW songs // Stems of ARTPOP songs) + Of course IWBWY, but that's the only thing has anymore that anyone is really into so, so he won't be leaking it anytime soon to save the last bit of 5 minute fame he needs to fulfill his empty shell

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

which ones?

If i'm not mistaken it was just an obviously fake Melodyned ARTPOP vocal from Farhan (he has nothing anymore, trust me.) (Save for sessions of SOME BTW songs // Stems of ARTPOP songs) + Of course IWBWY, but that's the only thing has anymore that anyone is really into so, so he won't be leaking it anytime soon to save the last bit of 5 minute fame he needs to fulfill his empty shell

A person was posting about the studio version of the Sexxx dreams swinefest version

LG6 will be tropical house POP confirmed by the guy who made The Cure :defeated:

I know he only agreed to the pop part but if he made the cure then his other songs must be like that too

I am so ready for Gaga to revive another genre

Some bts photos of a photoshoot Gaga did leaked two weeks ago and she looks like a pop girl again!

https://twitter.com/StevenARTPOP11/status/1022370510380969984

https://twitter.com/ARTPOPistGUY/status/1022575448415461388

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m