♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Pretty sure that's a remix. We have the actual demo for Applause in all its messy, nasal glory

yeah maybe i remember this snippet came even before Applause was released at the time but since then i dont think nobody confirmed it as real. i think its fanmade tho

Guys i'm 1000 years late but was this ever real? 

http://picosong.com/w4AmR/

omg never ever listened of this and I was such a freak in 2012\2013 with everything that could be a demo\instrumental\snippet from ARTPOP lmao

But unlikely to be real since we have the concept demo for Applause and it sound pretty much the same chorus melody we had on the final.

Last month (actually the month before, June) went 1 year since we got the first batches of stuff leaking and it was just magical. Honestly, 2017 was worth alone by the thousand demos we got lmao.

Vegas is where old hags go to retire. (except britney) what is she doingggg? Just give us the new era already gaga!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Vegas is where old hags go to retire. (except britney) what is she doingggg? Just give us the new era already gaga!

That's why artists who can still sell out arena tours like Celine, Bruno Mars and Beyonce did it right? Britney will get the title of being an actual has-been once she signs on for her second residency, poor that

BzhmW.png

Dkp0EbHUcAEVe5k.jpgDkp0EbIVAAApIHp.jpg

Dkp0EbGUwAEOGmx.jpg

HOLY FUCK

American Horror Story's impact!

I hope the album is as experimental as the Fame Monster & Born This Way. I'm dying for something artistic & uncoventional in the music industry. Everything has been so dryyy since 2013.

(I found the Vegas poster very bad by the way)

Dkp0EbHUcAEVe5k.jpg Dkp0EbIVAAApIHp.jpg

Dkp0EbGUwAEOGmx.jpg 

HOLY FUCK

If this is the aesthetic I unstan

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It gives me Artpop vibes with horror vibes & I'm here for it. If it’s for the first lead single I’m guessing Frankensteined*

Remember the original concept she had for LG5 before she went country? She spoke about dark themes inspired by her work on AHS Hotel! She said that she was going back to 'the art of darkness'. Maybe she'll incorporate it in her upcoming album.

Remember the original concept she had for LG5 before she went country? She spoke about dark themes inspired by her work on AHS Hotel! She said that she was going back to 'the art of darkness'. Maybe she'll incorporate it in her upcoming album.

never forget about it