♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

In my opinion Always Remember Us This Way is much superior to the already amazing LWIF, I'm curious what decided to push it rather than ARUTW

I agree, I expected Always Remember Us This Way to be next... Unless with the success of Shallow they're trying to give the album some longevity and release more singles?

it's a fact. ARTPOP is her most uninspired album to date.... leftovers from djs, remakes, songs like "Donatella" ew.

The fact that Donatella and ew are next to each other in your sentence is pure lunacy. But my sister is called Donatienne (Donatella in French basically) so it's our fetish song so I admit I might be biased

ZKcaooE.png

So saw the movie today and was excited but it really fell short of the hype for me. I thought the beginning was beautiful and the highlight. I found the rest kind of unbelievable to be honest. I don’t think a woman ally’s age making he music she made and with the look she had could be super famous in the present day - which the movie so clearly placed itself in (Halsey had no business being there). It really just skimmed over so much baggage of fame and what comes with it. People become famous because of the public. And we never saw the publics reaction to Ally outside of the concerts? Lol. I needed more. And the ending was kind of dramatic for me. I felt like I needed to see more of Jackson’s anguish before I could believe the ending. However the soundtrack continues to grow on me. I think the soundtrack is better than the movie!

(Lady gaga’s Botox bothered me throughout the entire movie)

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

So saw the movie today and was excited but it really fell short of the hype for me. I thought the beginning was beautiful and the highlight. I found the rest kind of unbelievable to be honest. I don’t think a woman ally’s age making he music she made and with the look she had could be super famous in the present day - which the movie so clearly placed itself in (Halsey had no business being there). It really just skimmed over so much baggage of fame and what comes with it. People become famous because of the public. And we never saw the publics reaction to Ally outside of the concerts? Lol. I needed more. And the ending was kind of dramatic for me. I felt like I needed to see more of Jackson’s anguish before I could believe the ending. However the soundtrack continues to grow on me. I think the soundtrack is better than the movie!

(Lady gaga’s Botox bothered me throughout the entire movie)

The bold is yessss and the botox is a yee

Maybe because the Joanne World Tour was the first (big) tour I ever went to, I am not used to high prices. And of course it could be more expensive from what I heard (Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Madonna). But what did you buy at the Born This Way Ball Tour? I always get pressed when people tell me they went to her old tours because before Joanne World Tour I never went to other shows. I always remember seeing her come to my country and I wanted to see her so badly but I couldn’t see her because I was too young...

I bought a t-shirt, a tour book (these two are/were a must for me if available), and being a stan back then I also got this faux leather jacket which I regret now because I've never really even used it and a wristband. Okay the wristband was cheap but the jacket...  :deadbanana:

Today I got an e-mail that my copy of American Vogue October 2018 was laying behind the counter for me at a book store and my baby looks beautiful. I took these pictures at a coffee shop where I love going to  :defeated:

oVlTLkCm.jpg

CmTsXOcm.jpg

xIxWM8Mm.jpg

Nl0DYyWm.jpg

AaJRLojm.jpg

In the magazine I also saw Beyoncé and the last page has advertisement for a new perfume and you could lift up a piece of paper and smell the perfume. But I don't want to damage the magazine so I won't do it.

I always liked gaga. I literally grew up with her since I was 8. Im 18 going on 19 now. But the past few years, delving more into her music and work, and the cherry on top A Star Is Born. made me love gaga. She is a living legend. She is one of the best of all time. 

Today I got an e-mail that my copy of American Vogue October 2018 was laying behind the counter for me at a book store and my baby looks beautiful. I took these pictures at a coffee shop where I love going to  :defeated:

oVlTLkCm.jpg

CmTsXOcm.jpg

xIxWM8Mm.jpg

Nl0DYyWm.jpg

AaJRLojm.jpg

In the magazine I also saw Beyoncé and the last page has advertisement for a new perfume and you could lift up a piece of paper and smell the perfume. But I don't want to damage the magazine so I won't do it.

i saw that magazine when I was picking stuff up at CVS yesterday. I almost picked it up, but I already have an unnecessarily large collection of magazines lol :toofunny:

i saw that magazine when I was picking stuff up at CVS yesterday. I almost picked it up, but I already have an unnecessarily large collection of magazines lol :toofunny:

I never bought a magazine with Lady Gaga on it and I never buy magazines in general. But since she has been slaying this era I wanted to buy the magazine, I think she also hasn't been on Vogue for years so I thought I'll buy the magazine. I also saw that she did a photoshoot with Elle Magazine but I don't know for sure if I can get a copy of that magazine. I had to request this magazine at the book store and pay 10 Euro for it because it's 'foreign' and 'foreign magazines' are more expensive.

I want to buy the Vogue sooooooo bad it'll be my first Gaga cover story but I lost my credit card and I have subzero money :poordat: And even worst is that she's also getting an Elle cover story and it's GORGEOUSSSSS

DpJz9NtUUAEk3WY.jpg

ZKcaooE.png

Pls can someone explain why I'll Never Love Again is the second radio single (if the news site I've checked is correct)?? It's a super beautiful song but first of all it basically lyrically spoils the whole movie and second of all why wouldn't they choose a catchier, more radio friendly song? Is it to show diversity from Shallow? It's not like the soundtrack misses them I'm v confused, Look What I found made more sense

And I'm extremely excited about the Met, although I'm still a BITTER MESS that she didn't participated in this year's issue when it was 1) the best theme ever 2) very fitting to her. Her mind sometimes

ZKcaooE.png

Pls can someone explain why I'll Never Love Again is the second radio single (if the news site I've checked is correct)?? It's a super beautiful song but first of all it basically lyrically spoils the whole movie and second of all why wouldn't they choose a catchier, more radio friendly song? Is it to show diversity from Shallow? It's not like the soundtrack misses them I'm v confused, Look What I found made more sense

And I'm extremely excited about the Met, although I'm still a BITTER MESS that she didn't participated in this year's issue when it was 1) the best theme ever 2) very fitting to her. Her mind sometimes

I'll Never Love Again has potential to be a career-defining megapopular ballad and I think her team wanted to push it to radio ASAP to hope it gets the attention it deserves. But I agree, there are better tracks on the album