♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Does anyone have a .zip of all her demos/unreleased songs?

Edit: nvm, found one

Share w me 2nplz :)

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Someone recommend me good unreleaseds

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Someone recommend me good unreleaseds

First of all what you need to know is that Out Of Control is her best song ever.

Now that you got that, I narrowed down my favourites to, with my v favs on top: 

_ Dirty Ice Cream

_ Future Love

_ Fashion

_ Vanity

_ Fooled Me Again (Honest Eyes)

_ Freakshow

_ Freezer Burn

_ Glitter & Grease

_ No Way

_ Nothin On But The Radio

_ Reloaded

_ Second Time Around

_ Something Crazy

_ her Viva La Vida cover

_ Again Again

Probably forgot some

ZKcaooE.png

Urgh I can't stop listening to this.... Yoü and I is far from my favourite song of hers but this is definitely my favourite performance she ever gave. She lives and breathes her music it's surreal. I'm an artpop stan so I'm all for EDM but God I fucking love her jazz voice

ZKcaooE.png

Gaga's part & the beat of Jewels & Drugs is so dope. One of the best song on the album. I wonder why people label it as the worst tracks on the album when Gypsy & Applause exist.

the rappers on it are gross; her part is ok but the features just ruin it

A few days ago I was at the cinema and I watched ASIB for the second time. I got free tickets from my mother so I could watch any movie at the cinema. The movie has been out for one month and the cinema was filled with people to watch ASIB. I think there was only a couple of seats available when everyone got inside. During INLA a girl started crying loud as fuck, she literally broke down and cried the whole time. I already watched the movie once so the emotions weren’t as strong as before but I still loved watching it. I think it was a good decision to watch it twice.

A few days ago I was at the cinema and I watched ASIB for the second time. I got free tickets from my mother so I could watch any movie at the cinema. The movie has been out for one month and the cinema was filled with people to watch ASIB. I think there was only a couple of seats available when everyone got inside. During INLA a girl started crying loud as fuck, she literally broke down and cried the whole time. I already watched the movie once so the emotions weren’t as strong as before but I still loved watching it. I think it was a good decision to watch it twice.

my emotions were worse the 2nd time i saw it :deadbanana: i also cried a lot the 3rd time hahahah

lABVyGE.png