♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

My fan/stan days are long gone but I watched HD Enigma videos last weekend and it looks fun and something I'd attend if I could, for Dance in the Dark alone.  :defeated: Also Shallow has been a real earworm for me lately, I still hate Bradley's part but oh god the rest

mess, after being right behind lana on #11 of the itunes charts it's gone now. really not sure if this was the right move/time at this point in her career +i don't like the version with xtina  :toofunny:

Uh it absolutely was and it's not about her career but her silence as R Kelly continues to be a rapist and preying on black girls??

BzhmW.png

Summerboy is utter shit

giphy.gif

Uh it absolutely was and it's not about her career but her silence as R Kelly continues to be a rapist and preying on black girls??

I'm never going to forget Do What U Want video with TERRY RICHARDSON and R KELLY aka two known disgusting hollywood rapists

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I just read the articles, I'm very, very proud of Gaga. It must be hard because yes DWUW is a smash hit, but at no cost should that sick asshole be getting paid. I'm glad she knows that and is taking the right steps towards not supporting rapists in hollywood. Much love to Gaga, and I feel so bad for those poor girls  :(

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

Hey, I’m just now processing that Mark Ronson said his new album will be “cowboy-disco funk”. Does anyone think it’s possible he could have a song with Gaga from when around the time they did Perfect illusion?

I personally hope she stays away from him for awhile and changes direction. But hope of that are slim. She needs a fresh producer.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance