♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

Gaga might be involved in Cyberpunk 2077 one way or another, as if I wasn't already excited for the game. It would be amazing if she played a futuristic popstar character in the game with some LG6 songs - or completely new ones released only in the game and its soundtrack - playing around the open world and car radio stations.  :delish:

Edit: And if we could go see her show in the game if we wanted to  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:

Not just bc it's got 'Is That Alright?', but it's just so perfect, and the sharpness and feel of the vid like wow 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-eEG1vYYCo  :icant: Soundtrack of the year and moreeeeeee 

Also, for INLA, can anyone shed more of a proper light on what why Ally didn't want to cry for Jack if she saw him before u know what happened? I've some ideas, but just wanted to talk things out and see what it could mean overall 

UV/Honeymoon

Not just bc it's got 'Is That Alright?', but it's just so perfect, and the sharpness and feel of the vid like wow 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-eEG1vYYCo  :icant: Soundtrack of the year and moreeeeeee 

Also, for INLA, can anyone shed more of a proper light on what why Ally didn't want to cry for Jack if she saw him before u know what happened? I've some ideas, but just wanted to talk things out and see what it could mean overall 

THIS is gorgeous :defeated:

lABVyGE.png