♡GagaOopsy♡

Lady Gaga

so happy i could die and you and i came on shuffle today in my car and OH MY GOD can you say legendaric .....i neeeeeeeed her to serve like that again JUST ONE TIME THATS ALL IM ASKING FOR. anyways those two songs came on shuffle and i remembered why she’s famous and i’ve been on the gaga train for a couple hours now

She should’ve rode the ASIB wave of success and dropped LG6 earlier this year rather than be in a sub-par Vegas residency show and awful make up range. We will probably end up with C2C Part II before we get a proper pop album from Gaga and not the quasi country music mess that was what ever Joanne was supposed to be.

#yeahisaidit

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Dream sound for lg6? 

I live and die for that unparalleled angry manic free crazy Gaga sound 

more Auras, more John Waynes, more Swines, more Dance in the Darks, more Scheißes PLEASE !

The fact that people used to call her the next Queen of Pop, yet she hasn't released a good album since 2013. :rip: Praying for TFM/BTWga to come back one day.

She never does the same thing twice so keep waiting I guess. 

She never does the same thing twice so keep waiting I guess.

Pop music is one of the most extremely versatile genres going. I find it hard to believe an artist of Gaga’s pedigree can’t make a new a brand new pop album without repeating herself.

The fact that people used to call her the next Queen of Pop, yet she hasn't released a good album since 2013. :rip: Praying for TFM/BTWga to come back one day.

Well people stopped calling her that a long time ago for a reason.

The sooner she realises that she’s at her best when she’s doing pop music the better for everyone....

Joanne is a hot mess that has her worst lead single to date.

C2C was clearly made to well...salvage her career after the train-wreck that was Artpop

ASIB is amazing and so is the film there’s no doubt there. However I don’t really listen to it that often apart from Shallow, Hair Body Face and Why Did You Do That? I don’t see it as apart of her discography at all tbh. Mainly BC it’s probably not meant to be it’s belongs fully to the film (Hope that makes any sense.) There’s nothing there that had any of Gaga’s trademarks.

I have no idea why she decided to make a horrible make up range that’s void less of any of her personality. Last night I watched a video of Kesha’s range and you can see the love put into it. She truly put TLC into everything - the packaging is beautiful, the colours of the palette that are named after some of her songs are drop dead gorgeous and totally her in every way. Meanwhile you can sense that Gaga’s is a clear money grab, there’s nothing in the collection that screams that it’s hers at all. Everything is so dull, not well made and definitely not unique.